Chapter 1

"So let me tell you why our 'good' friend Kim Taehyung wins the biggest cockblock of the millennium award." Park Jimin exclaimed as he bursted into his friend Jeon Jungkook's dorm.

The two hadn't known each other nearly as long as Jimin knew Taehyung, but somehow they were able to build a bond just as strong. Jungkook was a freshman and Jimin a sophomore in college. The younger's roommate was nowhere to be seen (he looked around to make sure), so Jimin decided it was okay for him to be as loud and obnoxious as he wanted– even though he normally wasn't like that. But under certain circumstances such as this one, it was an exception. He liked to believe that the more dramatic a story was, the more interesting it would be for the listener.

"Oh, this is gonna be good. It's a shame I don't have any popcorn." Jungkook laughed at Jimin with a raised eyebrow in curiosity. He closed the door behind him and followed the raven haired boy to the couch. He was very well aware of a couple events that happened today and wondered if this whole Taehyung situation had anything to do with them. Jimin threw himself on top of the couch, recollecting the events from earlier that day and letting out a deep sigh. Jungkook sat next to him, encouraging him to continue on with his prologue to the story.

"Okay, so we're at the mall and we go into Hot Topic because Taehyung wants to buy some weeaboo anime shit for himself or whatever. We're there for a while, and I start rushing him because I wanted to go check out this new store that opened up. But no, he's taking his sweet fucking time." He paused to catch his breath. "And that isn't even the bad part of this story, in fact, I'm glad he took so long." He concluded his introduction, waiting for Jungkook to give some sort of theatrical response before continuing.

"What's the bad part then?" Jungkook gasped before rolling his eyes at both himself and his friend.

"So this cute guy walks in..." The older trails off, remembering the events clearly as he tried to put the words into crystal clear detail so that the story would play out as if it were happening over again.

----------

Taehyung had been standing in front of the anime merchandise for about ten minutes, still unsure of what to buy.

"Could you possibly hurry up?" Jimin rushed him, wanting to leave as quickly as possible so that he wouldn't miss the grand opening of a new store called Garage. There was going to be a sale for a limited amount of time as soon as doors were opened, and Jimin wanted to make it. He could've just went by himself and left Tae there, but he also wanted to consider himself a good best friend. So it was really more for himself than for Taehyung when he ended up staying.

Jimin and Taehyung had known each other since middle school, so they were extremely close. The best of friends, really. But that didn't mean that the two never got on each other's nerves all the time, usually at the fault of Taehyung.

Like the time when Jimin was trying to write a paper due in the next hour but Taehyung kept distracting him with cheesy pick up lines (which Jimin seemed to be quite fond of so he really couldn't ignore– or so he says). Although he continuously told the boy to "piss off" (even if he enjoyed them), Tae just kept sending them through and Jimin ended up with a late grade.

Or perhaps like times when Taehyung would constantly complain over the smallest things. Jimin complained a lot too, but not to the extent that Tae did. He once caviled endlessly throughout an entire class period about how he broke his pencil and had to use a pen since the pencil sharpener was broken. His complaints were usually quite childish.

Times like these are times Jimin really wanted to push his best friend off a cliff or something.

This was one of those times.