Chapter 6

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung questioned as he opened the door, coming face to face with Jungkook. He wasn't very fond of him. Reason why? He himself didn't quite know. Except, he did, he just wouldn't admit it if anyone asked. He didn't hate Jungkook, he was just a bit protective over his best friend and even got a little jealous whenever they'd hang out without him– which was becoming more and more often as the weeks went on. Tae wanted to keep Jimin to himself.

Jungkook stepped in, avoiding the look on Tae's face. "Sleeping over, duh." He held up his overnight bag, flashing a smile.

Tae rolled his eyes. "Alrighty then." His mind flashed back to the first time the two met. Originally, Jimin had tried to set the two up. Jimin really believed they'd be a good couple, so he was a bit shocked to see it didn't go as planned. Taehyung didn't think that Jungkook was ugly, hell no, of course that was impossible. He just wasn't interested and made that very clear, making the younger a bit bitter towards him. And that's been their relationship ever since: hostility laced with playfulness. In all honesty, Tae did want to be friends with him, he just couldn't bring himself to put effort into doing so.

"Where's the idiot?" Jungkook looked around for Jimin.

"In his room, where else?"

"Listen here, I didn't ask for any sass. I don't care if you're older, I'm not afraid to swing at a hyu–"

"Jungkook, stop trying to fight Taehyung." Jimin laughed, peeking his head out of his room.

"Later loser." Jungkook smiled again, walking into Jimin's room and closing the door behind him.

Taehyung's face was etched with amusement. "This kid." He shook his head. His mood then suddenly dropped. He decided he had enough playing video games for the night, turning off the tv and system before going into his room for the night. He knew he and Jimin were not on the best terms at the moment. Usually times like these didn't last more than an hour or two– so he was wondering why Jimin hadn't confronted him. He was actually about to confront Jimin when he heard a knock at the door from Jungkook.

----------

"You're such a creeper." Jungkook judged, grabbing Jimin's phone from his hand and going through Yoongi's pictures. "The fuck does 'Agust_D' mean?" The two were sitting on Jimin's bed, looking at Yoongi's Instagram profile.

"How do you expect me to know?"

"You're his stalker, you're supposed to know everything."

"I haven't gotten that far yet-"

"He takes so many pictures." Jungkook said as he scrolled through them. Two-thousand three-hundred fifty-seven pictures to be exact.

"They're nice, aren't they? That's probably why he has so many followers. Do you think he's a photographer?" Jimin wondered. Yoongi had 13k followers.

"Or maybe he just likes to take pictures."

"Fuck you and your sarcasm." That's when Jungkook froze, looking up at Jimin with wide eyes.

"Oh shit..."

"What?" Jimin' heart dropped and he immediately grew nervous, waiting for him to drop the bomb. "Don't tell me he has a boyfriend–"

"I accidentally liked one!" Jungkook screeched.

"UNLIKE IT DUMBASS!" Jimin began to panic, hitting Jungkook's arm and trying to take the phone away from him.

"I don't know which one it is!" He continued to click on pictures to see if they were the one.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, OH MY GOD–"

"It was from eleven months ago and it scrolled all the way to the top–"

"JUNGKOOK FIND THE FUCKING PICTURE."

"It's too late, he probably already saw the notification. He'll notice if you unlike it." Jungkook shrugged, letting the phone drop from his hand.

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!" Jimin lurched at his phone, snatching it and frantically searching through the pictures, trying to find which one it was.

Jungkook bit his lip to keep himself from laughing as he watched his friend freaking out.

"JUNGKOOK I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO START CRYING, HE'S GONNA THINK I'M REALLY A CREEP!"

"Hey, you wanna know a trick?" Jungkook finally let himself laugh, taking Jimin's phone and going to settings, clicking the 'Posts you've liked' button and un-liking the picture.

"You are actually the biggest asshole I've ever met. Worse than Taehyung."

"The look on your face was worth it."

"That's why your ass is sleeping on the floor tonight." Jimin pushed the younger off his bed, dropping a pillow onto his face.

"Damn okay, I'll go see if Taehyung wants some company."

"Bet you won't." Jimin laughed, joking around.

"Bet?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, taking it seriously and standing up.

"No, don't actually–"

"I'm not a coward like you, I'll do it."

"He's going to hate you even more."

"What's new?"

"Alright, go ahead."

Jungkook left the room and returned thirty seconds later, the biggest smile on his face.

"What happened?" Jimin questioned, already laughing.

"I asked if I could sleep with him, he said hell no. So I said please and he told me to get out and I was like, 'but daddy' and I don't think he liked that too much so now here I am."

Jimin threw himself back on his bed, laughing louder and shaking his head. "You're so extra."

"Listen, if I'm gonna do something, I gotta make it worthwhile."

----------

"Can I sleep with you?"

"Uh, what?" Taehyung questioned, extremely confused as he sat up in his bed.

"You heard me."

"I know you're just kidding. Hell no."

"No I'm not. Please?" Jungkook smiled innocently.

"Get out." Taehyung rolled his eyes, a small smile on his face.

"But daddy–"

"You're so annoying." Tae threw a pillow at him. "Leave."

He caught it and threw it back. "Why, are you too busy doing your work?" Jungkook's face was suddenly serious as he stared Taehyung down. Jungkook wasn't stupid, he had his suspicions about the older.

"I finished it already, now if you would just–"

"What did you finish if you had nothing to start in the first place?"

"You don't know anything, okay? Now stop being a brat and go back to Jimin."

"Why, are you scared that I know about your unrequited love for him?" He smirked. Taehyung's face grew stiff and angry, and Jungkook took that as his cue to leave.

"Well if you'll excuse me, I just remembered that I have to go immediately–"

____________

Double update, nothing much happened in this chapter but nevertheless, hope you enjoyed lmfao.