Chapter 15

"Play it cool Jimin." He breathed out, finding himself peeking through the gym doors. He really tried to convince himself not to do what he was doing– especially after his internal monologue about how he'd never talk to the boy again; but his feet had a mind of their own as he immediately rushed over to hide by the door.

Jimin would've never guessed that Yoongi played basketball- especially considering his height. He was also pretty sure the older wouldn't be too happy with that statement since short people like himself got really defensive over how tall they were. "Athletic and beautiful, this just isn't right." He groaned, thinking back to when he saw a picture on Yoongi's Instagram where he and his friends were at a basketball court. Jimin would have to start going to the school games. Maybe even become the water boy.

"No, that's taking it too far." He laughed and shook his head, watching the focused look on Yoongi's face as he shot a 2-pointer. "He makes it impossible." He sighed heavily, staring at the boy intently as he ran a hand through his damp hair while jogging over to the water stand.

----------

"You don't happen to need a water boy, do you?" Jimin questioned Coach Dae, smiling innocently from ear to ear as he rocked back and forth on his toes. His classes for the day were over and he decided to stop by the gym for a second to apply for his soon to be new position on the basketball team. He confronted him just outside the gym.

"And you are?" Coach asked, an eyebrow raised and a stern look on his face.

"Park Jimin, sophomore." He bowed, his eyes smiling. Of course Coach wouldn't be able to resist his charms, as they were way too strong and gave him the power to practically do anything.

Or so he thought.

"We already have one." He stated bluntly. "If that's all then–"

"I'm sure you guys could use another one then, since the team is so big." Jimin insisted, refusing to just give up immediately like any normal person would.

"It really isn't necessary. Thank you for the offer Mr. Park, but–"

"But I'm sure I can do way better than whatever person you have doing it now!" He urged, cutting the elder off once again.

"Now, Mr. Lee has been here for the team for four years, and I don't believe someone as ill-mannered as yourself would have the same effect as he."

Jimin scoffed, jaw falling slightly agape as he processed what he had just said. How dare he label him as this so called "ill-mannered"?

----------

"You were being way too straightforward and kinda rude." Jungkook shrugged, doodling in his notebook instead of actually doing the work he was assigned.

"Okay, but that's not the point." Jimin sighed, pulling his legs to his chest and grabbing a pillow. "Maybe I'll have a talk with this Lee dude and sort it out." He thought, already planning a way to get himself into practice the following afternoon.

Jungkook shook his head. "Are you truly trying to fuck yourself over again? You're just gonna have to casually go to the games. It's not weird since it's a school event."

Groaning, Jimin thought about it, his grip on the pillow tightening. Why did he give back into temptation? Despite all the embarrassment, why did he want Yoongi so much? Why didn't he want to give up on this stupid little crush?

Of course he knew the answers to all of the above. One, he was stubborn, and two, Yoongi was literally a god.

"The first game is on Saturday. Come with me?"

"You're real funny kid." Jungkook pat his head. "I've got a date with Persona 5."

"Fuckin' nerds, that's all Taehyung's been talking about. And don't call me kid, I'm older than you. It pisses me off." He slapped his hand.

"I know, that's why I do it, and I will never hear the end of it." He shook his hand around to ease the pain with a huge smirk on his face before closing his notebook after figuring he wouldn't be getting anything done.

"How do I return the pants to him though? That's so awkward and weird, I can't." He exasperated, stuffing his face into his pillow.

"You've slept in his bed fam, you're on a much higher level, returning something to him is nothing." He stated nonchalantly as if it were something that were normal. But for Jeon Jungkook, maybe it was. Lord knows what that boy has done.

"But it's pants."

"You did just fine with Hoseok, what's the difference?"

"It's Yoongi."

"Yeah, and the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell." He rolled his eyes. "You've got caught following him, what, 3 times now? He hasn't called the police on you and you still haven't grown the balls to approach him normally?"

"I was drunk two of those times okay, and both were on the same day."

"You weren't drunk when you talked to Coach Dae."

"Shit."

"I'm right."

"You right, you right..." He stated, his thoughts trailing off as he began to think of ways to talk to him. After all it was only the first day back to classes, and he didn't know which other times he may or may not see Yoongi.

"But anyways, on more important matters, I have a class with Taehyung." Jungkook grinned, bringing up the new subject without an ounce of caution– even if they were in Jimin and Tae's dorm and Tae would be coming back any second. He was most likely on his way back from his evening class right as they spoke.

"I can imagine how thrilled he must be about that." Jimin laughed. "Did you top or not?"

"Dunno, got nothing out of him. He seems to completely avoid the subject at all costs as predicted. I'll just have to try harder." Jungkook shrugged, not being effected at all by the older's wall against him.

"And I thought I was stubborn. You're gonna end up getting beat." Jimin sucked his teeth in a criticizing manner.

"Sounds kinky, I'm in–"

"God, no." He scrunched up his face in disgust. "You are so fucking disgusting."

"You right, you right." He mocked.

"Not even a little bit of shame?"

"Nope." He popped the p.

"I bet he topped."

"I've been thinking, what if we took turns?" Jungkook questioned rhetorically, rubbing his chin as he thought about it.

"My virgin ears."

________________________

Y'all I am so sorry I made y'all wait this long for an update dudnsksijswjwj I've been busy and I've had zero motivation but I'm gonna try and update again sometime soon. Sorry this truly isn't the best and it's mostly filler. My writing skills are a bit rusty, pls forgive me rip aF