Chapter 2

As the two best friends walked to the new store Garage, Jimin updated Taehyung like he said he would (of course making sure to up the tension of how the situation actually went down in order to make it more substantial yet riveting).

"I was looking at him, he was looking at me, our eyes connected and our souls intertwined into one. I felt that shit through my entire life force. We both snapped the picture in the same exact perfect blissful moment, and I thought to myself– god has truly blessed me on this day." Jimin exclaimed, closing his eyes for a moment and taking a deep breath in.

"Let me see the picture." Taehyung inquired with a roll of his eyes. He knew his best friend was exaggerating, but he let him have his fun, knowing that he himself too was the same way. That's why they were such good friends.

"Are you sure you'll be able to handle it?" Jimin questioned, a playful glint in his eyes.

"Just show me the damn picture." The younger snapped, growing impatient.

"Okay, okay, geez." Jimin pulled his phone out, finding the picture and holding his phone close to his chest. He then huffed, turning his head to the side while closing his eyes and stuck his phone out for Taehyung to take.

"What if he's into anime and was just trying to take a picture of the merch?"

"Nope, Tae, you are not ruining this for me. You are not. Besides, the lady at the counter said he was checking me out! He had to have been taking a picture of me!" The raven haired boy exasperated.

"She could've been lying to make you feel better, since you said you were upset."

Jimin pondered over it. Taehyung had a point, but he wouldn't lose hope. He grabbed his phone back and shoved it into his jacket pocket, a slight frown making its way upon his lips. He stayed quiet for the rest of the walk to Garage.

----------

"But did you make it in time for that sale?" Jungkook asked as he shoved a potato chip into his mouth.

"Just barely. There was only ten minutes left until it was over, so I hardly had any time to even look through the clothes. I don't even know if what I got fits me but he liked them so I bought them..." Jimin trailed off.

"What? Who liked them?" Jungkook spoke with his mouth full, his words incomprehensible.

"Jungkook, you know I hate it when you speak with your mouth full. Please finish chewing–"

"You said he liked them. Taehyung or...?"

"No." Jimin shook his head, a smile tugging at his lips.

----------

"Tae help me find something that I'd like!" Jimin whined, searching frantically through the racks of clothing. At this point he was looking for anything his size and style just so he could take advantage of the sale. Taehyung began to search with Jimin, except not for Jimin, but for himself. He thought he could use a new shirt or two.

"Ah, perfect!" Taehyung said happily, pulling out a graphic tee similar to the dozens of others he owned. Jimin's head popped up from behind another rack.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Not for you, for me."

"No shit." Jimin muttered under his breath. "Asshole." He watched as Taehyung skipped up to the counter and bought the shirt. He groaned before starting his search again.

That's when he turned around and spotted a familiar shade of silver a couple yards away from him. His eyes widened and he completely lost track of what he was doing previously.

The boy was holding up an outfit in Jimin's direction as if he were dressing him. He tilted his head and turned to the side to look at his dark haired friend before speaking.

----------

"What did he say?" Jungkook asked excitedly, almost rushing Jimin to go on.

"Something along the lines of, 'Boyfriend material, don'tcha think?'"

Jungkook paused for a moment before he busted out laughing. "You're shitting me right now, aren't you. No fucking way he said that." Jungkook shook his head in disbelief, extremely amused.

"I'm dead serious." Jimin stated with a straight face, his expression solid.

The younger cleared his throat and regained his composure. "How are you so sure you heard him correctly?"

"He wasn't that far, please." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You probably misheard him."

"Alright, whatever you say Kookie."

"Continue."

----------

Jimin just stood there for a couple seconds processing what had happened only moments ago. By the time he snapped back into reality, the two guys were gone and the clothes were back on the rack. Jimin almost sprinted to them, looking at the outfit the silver hair boy picked out.

"Not bad at all." Jimin smiled, liking the outfit. There was only thirty seconds left till the sale was over (there was a timer, so he knew) and without checking the sizes, he grabbed the clothes and ran to the counter, purchasing them with a sigh of relief.

He walked out the store and saw Taehyung with his bags, leaning against a wall while playing on his phone.

"Took you long enough." He said once he noticed his best friend's appearance.

"I know you did not just say that-"

"I'm kidding, you know I love you Jiminie. C'mon let's go get-"

"Oh my god!" Jimin interrupted.

----------

"Taehyung plays too much. Replace him with me." Jungkook joked.

"You know that isn't possible. He's been with me through thick and thin. Even if he's such a fucking cockblock, I could never."

"I still don't understand why he's a cockblock though?"

"We're getting to that part soon, if you would stop cutting me off then we might've already gotten to it-"

"Listen here-"

"Shut it fetus."

"I'm nineteen what do you mea-"

"Anyways, as I was saying..."

----------

"What?"

"He's going to the food court, look!" Jimin whisper-yelled.

"Who?" Tae furrowed his eyebrows.

"Cutie from Hot Topic!"

"Are you some kind of stalker now or-"

"No, it's complete coincidence, I swear." Jimin began following the silver haired boy and his friend from a distance, Tae right behind him, not realizing what Jimin was doing at first. His eyes then connected with what Jimin was staring at so intently.

"Why are we going to the food court then?" He smirked, knowingly.

"To get some food, obviously, pfft."

"You're such a creeper."

"Shut up, you were probably gonna ask to go get food anyways. Be supportive of my life choices and quit acting like you aren't enjoying this as much as I am. Plus, his friend is cute too."

Taehyung sighed before shrugging. "I guess he is kind of cute."

_______________

Lmao I love this