Chapter 5

Jimin was willing to make up with Taehyung, already missing his best friend. But when he got back to his dorm and saw that Taehyung wasn't even doing the homework he claimed he had tons of, he had to back out the room and walk in again to make sure he was seeing things correctly.

"What happened the piles of work that you needed to do by tonight Taetae?" Jimin questioned, crossing his arms and watching him on the couch playing video games.

"Finished it." Tae mumbled, paying him no mind.

"Oh really? That quickly?"

"Turns out it wasn't as much as I thought." He shrugged, offering a small smile.

"Wow, okay." Jimin wasn't so willing anymore, and he went into his room, trying his best not to slam the door shut. He had to remind himself that they had too many years of friendship. Tae knew too much. He could expose him so easily. It was either kill him or stay friends, and he wasn't trying to end up in jail.

Sighing heavily, he threw himself onto his bed and grabbed his phone. He furiously texted Jungkook about what he just witnessed and huffed, opening up facebook.

"Min Yoongi." He said to himself, typing the name in the search bar. A couple results showed up, but none of them were the beautiful male specimen he had encountered just hours beforehand. He decided to check twitter, but yet again, no success. "Maybe Instagram?" He asked himself, opening the app.

AGUST_D
Min Yoongi

Jimin's jaw dropped when he saw the familiar silver hair in the icon, immediately clicking the profile and almost screaming when he confirmed that it was him.

You could be my new thing

"Yes please." He breathed out as he read his bio. He began to look at his pictures, starting with the most recent one. "Oh my god." It was a picture of him and Hoseok at the mall that same day.

Kinda missed this guy, can't wait to get this last semester over with.

So he's a senior in college, Jimin concluded. He began to scroll through his feed, clicking on selfies and trying to keep his internal dying internal. There was one picture in particular where Yoongi's jeans were especially skinny and he couldn't help but to zoom in. "Trying my entire life–" He quickly exited out and continued, until he got to a couple months back where the background in the picture looked very familiar. 

Yoongi was sitting at a table with Hoseok and that guy who worked at the ice cream place in the mall along with another guy in what seemed to be a library. They were all pretending to be studying, and the caption said, Final exams this week. After analyzing the picture a bit more, his eyes widened when he realized that it was his university's library.

"HOLY SHIT-" He shouted, throwing his limbs around, his phone dropping onto his face and falling off his bed in the process. He groaned when he hit the floor, not bothering to get up as he dialed Jungkook's number and impatiently waited for him to pick up.

"What, did you miss me already?" He could picture the cheeky smile the younger would have on at this exact moment.

"No, what, gross, I hate you."

"Aw, thanks, love you too Minie."

"Now is not the time Jungkook, I am actually trying my best to hold in my screams." Jimin stood up, beginning to pace across his room.

"What happened, did Taehyung do something?"

"HE GOES TO OUR SCHOOL!" He screeched.

"Of course he does, he's your roommate...?"

"NO, MIN FUCKING YOONGI GOES TO OUR FUCKING SCHOOL." He wondered if Taehyung was paying any attention to him. Probably not, too busy not doing his nonexistent homework.

"Oh shit, are we going dick hunting tonight?"

Jimin choked. "Jesus, shut up, you're only twelve years old–"

Jungkook scoffed. "You weren't saying that when you were practically be–"

"WE ARE NOT GOING TO BRING THAT UP." Jimin felt the embarrassment flood through him as he remembered what he tried so badly to forget for months. Let's just say there was one really drunken night and Jimin was totally down to, you know. He wasn't one to handle alcohol well. It didn't happen of course, but Jungkook used every opportunity to tease Jimin about how hard he tried. The two never had a thing for each other, but that didn't stop Jimin from appreciating how attractive Jungkook was.

"I'm just saying, you–"

"ANYWAYS, the point is that I can see him again, I'm not okay, I'm not breathing, what is air, what is the meaning of life?"

"I don't remember philosophy being your major."

"Jungkook!"

"Calm down. But I haven't seen him around...?"

"He's about to start his last semester, and his hair has gone through multiple color changes. Also, he hangs out in places we don't." He rushed out.

"Wait, how did you even find all of this out?" Jungkook questioned.

"I found his Instagram..." Jimin mumbled, preparing himself for the jokes the other would definitely start to crack.

"What?"

Jimin repeated himself, not much clearer.

"Don't tell me you fucking looked for him on social media Jimin." He stayed quiet. "Oh my god, you are a stalker."

"I am not!" He huffed. He heard Jungkook clear his throat.

"'My parents always told me to follow my dreams, so I followed you... on Instagram.'" Jungkook mocked, laughing obnoxiously and trying to catch his breath.

"That wasn't even funny, what the fuck, I hate you." Jimin sat on his bed, sighing heavily.

"It was pretty funny."

"No, no it wasn't."

"It wa– hold on, my roommate just came back." It was quiet for a moment and he heard muffled noises as Jungkook moved around. "Hey, you up for a sleepover?" His voice was an octave higher. Jimin heard a door shut.

"Did he bring another girl over–"

"Yeah." He admitted.

"See you're such a baby, can't even handle amateur things like this."

"Okay, how would you like it if Taehyung was fucking someone while you were still there–"

"I'd bang on the wall and say 'Go best friend, that's my best friend, you better fuck it up–'"

"You actually disgust me. I'll be there in three minutes."

"Gotcha."

_______________

I stay laughing my ass off when I write this story, I can't take it seriously lmfaooo

Predictions?