Chapter 4

Jimin felt his jaw drop as Yoongi smirked at him before turning his attention back to Hoseok, letting out a small laugh.

"He totally did that on purpose and you cannot tell me otherwise." He exasperated, a bewildered expression overtaking his face as he continued to stare at Yoongi.

"You're probably just imagining things." Taehyung stated as he played on some app on his phone, seeming highly uninterested yet again.

"There's no way in hell I imagined that!" He whisper yelled, hitting his best friend.

"Ow, geez, don't take it out on me!" He looked up from his phone at the older. "What did he even do?"

"The little fucking tease, he knows, he knows."

"Well no shit, if it wasn't the most obvious thing in the entire world. He's just messing with you" He scoffed, rolling his eyes and turning back towards his phone.

"Maybe I should grow some balls and go talk to him."

This caused Tae's head to snap right back up. "What? No. You'll only make even more of a fool out of yourself."

"I think it could turn out really well–"

"Or really badly, and you'll just end up looking like a creep."

Jimin huffed in response.

The two sat there in silence, Jimin trying his best to keep his glances at Yoongi subtle (although a couple times their eyes would meet and he'd completely freak out).

That's when he saw Yoongi stand up and begin making his way in the direction of the bathrooms.

Suddenly, Jimin really had to pee.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom." Jimin stated, breaking the silence as he watched Taehyung play his game. He didn't receive an answer so he just got up and went, all too tempted to run over to Yoongi and smash his lips aga–

The bathrooms were located on the far end of the food court. As Jimin was on his way there, he heard someone call out, "hey."

He paused, then figured it wasn't directed at him and continued walking.

"Hey, cute boy with the nice ass, yes you, the one who's been following me."

Jimin froze in his spot before spinning on his heels and coming face to face with the silver haired boy. His face immediately went red. He thought the boy was ahead of him, he didn't notice he had passed right by him.

"Can you speak?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, a smile playing at his lips.

"Uh, yeah, pft, of course, I talk all the time, see I'm talking right now and wow you are so beautiful up close and holy shit I just said that out loud." His eyes widened and he covered his mouth with his hands, wanting believe that this was all just a figment in his own imagination and that he was still sitting with Taehyung.

He let out a small laugh, looking at him with an amused expression on his face before choosing to speak. "Did you think I wouldn't notice?"

"Yes, actually, I'm very much known for my ninja-like stealth abilities and Jesus Christ Jimin if you don't shut up." He let his hands fall for a second in order to speak before covering his mouth again, feeling his face heat up even more, unable to control the words leaking out his mouth.

"Hm, you're cute. I'm Min Yoongi."

Jimin choked on air.

He needed to get his act together real quick. Somewhat regaining his composure, he took a deep breath and let his hands fall to his sides.

"I'm Park Jimin and my parents always told me to follow my dreams so I followed you." At this point he lost hope for himself.

Yoongi still looked amused, his smile growing as he studied Jimin's face, the latter wanting to crawl into a hole and die from embarrassment.

"You've got some pretty big dreams there."

"I believe in the saying, 'Go big or go home.'"

"That's a nice motto to live by. You know, I've never seen you around before and it's a generally small area."

"Ah, that's because I just started my classes at–"

"Jimin, we have to leave. Now. I have to do my work and so do you. Let's go." Taehyung came up to the two, grabbing his best friend's arm and tugging it.

"Tae, what–?"

"Ah, a shame. Maybe I'll see you again?" Yoongi offered another smile.

"Yeah, let me give you my n–"

"I don't have all day Jimin." Taehyung began dragging him away, all the while glaring at Yoongi.

"It was nice meeting you." He waved.

"You too." Jimin managed as he finally began to walk on his own with Taehyung, inching farther and farther away from the beautiful boy with the silver hair.

Once they were a safe enough distance away, Jimin shoved him off his arm.

"What the fuck, Taehyung?"

"What? I thought maybe he was telling you off. You looked uncomfortable, I was saving you." The younger crossed his arms, staring directly into Jimin's eyes blatantly.

"Uncomfortable?!" The older exclaimed angrily before trying to calm himself down. After all, he didn't know how the situation looked from other points of views. "I was nowhere near uncomfortable! Things were going well, fuck, I might never see him again! And I can't just go back and say, 'oh never mind we aren't leaving' cause then I'll just look stupid!"

"Yeah, whatever." Taehyung said, shrugging and handing Jimin his bag holding the clothes he bought earlier.

"'Whatever'?Are you serious– I seriously hate you right now. Fucking cockblock." Jimin began walking ahead of him, ignoring any reaction Tae might've had as he did so.

----------

"You were not playing when you said he cockblocked you. Shit, I would've killed Tae. You should've just told him to leave without you."

"No, the whole thing was ruined the second Taehyung appeared." Jimin sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"That hit me hard man, and I'm just a bystander. Tae would've caught these hands, I swear–"

"Jungkook, you're all bark no bite, shut up."

"You right, but thats not gonna stop me from talking trash."

"This, this is why we are friends." The two laughed. "Anyways, I'm glad I got that out. I needed to vent. He's such an asshole, I'm heated."

"I bet he was just jealous. Doesn't wanna lose his best friend to some guy. He is pretty protective of you and hates when you hang out with me." Jungkook stated nonchalantly.

"Do you really think that's the case? I think he's mad cause he isn't getting any action lately. I don't recall the last time he ever went out with a boy and he wants me to suffer along with him. Selfish prick."

"Well whatever the case may be, don't let it stall your friendship too much. It was just some cute guy you'll most likely never see again so don't let it ruin anything."

"Of course not. Taehyung is like family. I could never. I'm gonna head back to my dorm now. Thanks for listening."

"You know you're gonna text me as soon as you're out the door about how mad you still are."

"Don't expose me like this." Jimin stood up from the couch, stretching before letting himself out and pulling out his phone.

_________________________

O wow a spontaneous random update even tho it wasn't next on the update list I HATE me

Don't hate precious bby Taehyung ;-;