Chapter 26

"Oh my god." Jimin rushed out when Jungkook answered the phone. He was currently on his way to the younger's dorm, but he needed to talk immediately.

"Oh, so now talking on the phone is acceptable?" He scoffed, probably judging him, but Jimin didn't pay him any mind.

"Yeah, I deleted the walkie talkie thing." Jimin's fast paced walking made him stumble a bit, gasping as he feared for his life when he almost fell to the floor but caught himself.

"Wow. So I was just talking to myself for the past 5 minutes on there, waiting for a response that would never come?"

"I said abort mission!"

Jungkook took a sharp inhale of air. "You are next level extra."

"His hair is black, Jungkook! It's black!" He exclaimed, having to stop in place to recollect himself for a moment.

"So you did find him." He concluded. "Did you ask him out?"

"Fuck! No!" Jimin smacked his face, still trying to pull himself together as he stepped inside the dormitory. "I had to leave before I even had the chance to do so."

"Why?"

"I was being exposed. I'll give you the details in a sec. Open your door." He said once he was standing in front of Jungkook and Yugyeom's shared dorm, hanging up his phone and stuffing it into his pocket.

----------

It was later that night when Jimin had forgotten about the whole ordeal when he got a message from an unknown number. He squinted as he looked at the notification before opening the text, his heart dropping to his ass instantly.

Unkown Number 9:35 PM
you're coming tomorrow, right?
we need our water boy

Jimin gaped at his phone, fingers hovering over the letters to type a response but not being able to.

Unkown Number 9:36 PM
this is Yoongi by the way
give me a cute contact name

He was choking on air. He didn't know what to feel, still processing the first message, let alone the following one. He asked if he was going to the game tomorrow, meaning that he wanted him there.

Then he noticed that he called him "water boy" and he screeched, dropping the phone onto his chest and rolling over so that his face was stuffed into his pillow.

After a few moments of regrouping and deep breathing, he sat up in his bed, only to receive yet another message.

Unkown Number 9:40 PM
I know you were probably
coming anyways but
Just wanted to make sure

Why was he still messaging him even if he hadn't responded the first time around?

Unkown Number 9:41 PM
are you going to keep
leaving me on read?
ah, i get it
bet youre smiling rn

Jimin was indeed smiling so wide his cheeks were hurting. He quickly turned his reading receipt off and finally responded.

Me 9:42 PM
of course I'll go if you
want me to hyung!! (๑>◡<๑)

He completely avoided the other messages, cursing at himself for using the stupid emoticon. He was overdoing it.

Yoongi Hyung 9:44 PM
stop it

Jimin was confused. He bit his lip as he stared at the message. "Stop what?" He whined, wondering what he did wrong. It was the damn emoticon, the stupid fucking emotic-