Chapter 19: Arrival

The next morning, I woke up..

Well, stayed awake is more like it..

Since the situation didn't let, no didn't permit me to sleep..

As I grimaced at starting a new day while grumbling in my head, I got up and lazily washed my face and hair..

"Ah, the cool air hitting the moisture on my face is refreshing.."

Yes, the time is now just before the break of dawn..

So the air is slightly colder than normal..

After that, as always I do my morning routine..

It's the only thing right now to make me forget last night and wash away my tiredness..

"Yosh, let's go!"

I start jogging and then gradually go faster into a sprint..

And the scenery rapidly changes while I move at greater speeds than before..

..

As the sun rose, I came back from running and started doing the usual exercises..

Releasing the dirt, oils, and sweat out of my system..

This has become a habit..

Well, it's fine, it keeps me in shape which is a good thing..

Hmm? I sense a line of sight towards me coming from the tent..

I look there from the corner of my eye and spot two eyes staring at me..

Ah, why is she looking at me that intently?

Is it because I'm half-naked right now?

I always take off my top when I train to avoid sweating into my clothes..

She must be being cautious again since I might have been branded as a pervert..

Ah, I wonder if I got a title from that..

I certainly hope not..

Well, let's not mind her right now..

For now, let's recall what I learned from her last night..

I dig through my memories as I was currently doing sit-ups..

Superhuman? No, for the present me, this is normal though?(Futsuu dayo~)

So anyway, apparently, the rabbit tribe is located in Fang City of the Feriad Continent in the Eastern part of Quadra..

Its population consists mainly of demi-humans such as [Werewolf], [Rabbitman], [Dragonewt], [CaitSith], and [Featherkin] which controls the 5 tribes, but other races can still enter its walls..

This seems to be true for other countries as well..

It is good that races can freely enter each other's borders..

Well, it might have been due to the last war though..

As Rose-san continued talking about the beast city, Fang..

I found out that she belonged to an organization they called "The Explorer Guild"

When I inquired about it, she said that it's a type of guild that deals in finding rare treasure by conquering dungeons..

Uwah, I got a little excited, but when I heard the word "type", I naturally asked..

{"Type of guild? Are there other guilds?"}

When I said that, she told me about the "Four Great Guilds"

There were 4 different guilds that were scattered across the continent..