Chapter 33: Jin

"[Dragon King's Aura]"

"Guu..."

"[Regenerative Aura]"

"Gu-suuuuu......"

"*Sigh* He's all better now, Germundo.."

"No matter how I see it, what you're doing is extraordinary, Orion-dono.."

"Just don't mention it to others outside the village, alright?"

I don't want troublesome things like nobles coming after me because of my healing powers after all..

Germundo told me that healers were scarce in this continent, even though various diseases run rampant..

Apparently, it was due to the fact that long ago, we didn't need healers considering the medicine from the "Elves Continent" were just that effective against any kind of disease that showed up..

They grew carefree and conceited, that only the "Holy Church" of this continent, based in the city of "Virgo" were healers..

But when the war started, they cut off all trade routes and all kinds of business that had to do with the humans..

It was also rumored that the one who started the war were the human nobles, getting arrogant, and forcibly kidnapping elves to make medicine exclusively for them, totally opposite to the public information that the elves just started attacking to take over our land..

I cannot say for sure, but I for one, am leaning towards the former, since I knew for a fact that it was human nature, and some, mostly give in to their greed, basing on my experiences in the past..

But, this was all speculation until I find out the truth..

For now, I had to wait for this child to wake up..

I look away from Germundo, the village chief, thus ending the conversation, and moved towards the sleeping kid..

Well, if you could call him, a kid..

The reason why I'm saying that is because unlike the humans I've met, this one had two ears that sprouted from his long, brownish-black hair. They seemed to look like it was either wolf or cat ears..

They would twitch from time to time, which was peculiar, leading me to believe they weren't fake..

I couldn't even tell his gender, whether he was a boy or a girl, since it looked like it could be both..

The child also had a tail, again I could not tell the difference between animals, since it looked so unnatural..

So, I tried to access the recesses of my memory, in case my alter-ego had any information about this, but to my surprise, I was suddenly blocked from accessing my memories..

Notification

[Aura Persona] has detected [Orion]

Program is now booting up..

Please wait...

Ah, it seems he woke up..

It will be some time before he gets his bearings in order, I suppose..

I guess the [Aura Persona] skill activates by itself, when a new personality is detected..

I have to study more about this in the future, but for now, let's abandon finding out what this child is by myself..

If I cannot do one thing alone, ask for help..

This was one of Mizuki's teachings to the precocious and arrogant me from childhood..