Chapter 26: Raizel

"Yo, Ella, were back!"

I yell when I passed through the guild's entrance..

"Ah, Orion-kun, Anna-chan, Lute, it's you guys! It's only been a few hours though? (sigh), I can't be surprised anymore.."

Ella says with an exasperated facial expression..

"Oh, should I place the [Orc] corpses here, or in the back?"

I don't mind her defeated sigh, and divert the topic..

"Ah, in the back, if you would, thanks as always.."

"No problem, Anna and Lute have been getting better nowadays, you see?"

I say while moving to the back of the guild, an area for monster materials..

"Is that so, at first, I didn't know what you would do with these kids, but it seems now that they've grown stronger, hey. what exactly did you do to them to make them like this in such a short time?"

I see the curious face of Ella asking about my training regimen, while I was taking out the [Orc] corpses from storage, but it isn't going to be that easy, you know..

"It's a secret"

Ah, her face soured..

"Well, you will tell me one of these days, so nevermind that, here's your reward, five silver coins.."

She recovered from her usual mood, and handed us a leather pouch in exchange for the proof of subjugation..

"Ah, thanks, by the way, any new requests put up today?"

"No, there aren't any new subjugation requests, ah, but there was that one.."

That one?

"Hmm, what is it, I'm thinking of taking one more today, since it's still early, and we can do it after lunch.."

"Um, there was a new escorting request posted today, but the client wanted to interview anyone who wants to take up the job before they leave in three days.."

An escorting request, huh, I haven't taken that one before, since it was rarely available since other adventurers would snag them at the earliest, maybe it was because I've been taking all the subjugation requests recently, and that it was only available to D-rank adventurers and above..

Oh yeah, I got promoted to C-rank last week, so let's try to ask the prerequisites first..

This was the current status shown on my guild card..

Guild Card

Orion Fullbringer

Level: 45

Class: None

First Job: Rank C Adventurer

Second Job: None

Completed Quests:

[Goblin King Subjugation]

[Goblin Subjugation]

[Herb Collection]

[Orc Subjugation]

[Demon Wolves Subjugation]