Chapter 28: Escort

At the break of dawn, I was feeling the cold night air slowly turn into a warmer, early morning breeze..

While I was walking back to the city of Gemini, right after finishing my morning training, just like usual..

But, the thing that was different now, is that, I was not alone this time..

At my sides, are my two precious disciples, and my only companions..

Recently, they have started to come with me, when I train my body..

Even though I wake up earlier than them, they did their best to get out of bed, the same time as I did..

I naturally couldn't refuse such a strong desire to become stronger, and hone your body..

So, I let them come with me to the outskirts of the city..

At first, they were shocked, at what I normally did, training my body, since they haven't even heard of it before..

As a result, instead of getting refreshed, they were dead tired after imitating my way of training..

I can't help it, my body somehow develops under more harsh pressure, which is not my fault, of course..

It was because of my late Master's training, that even though I was not a masochist, my body only gets stronger, the further I pressure my muscles, my mind, and myself..

I suggested they started with the basics, but they readily refused me, saying that they want to reach where I am, and become even stronger, and taking the easy way out, isn't going to make it a reality..

Such precocious brats, saying that they will surpass me that quickly, I won't lose, you know?

But it warms my heart to see them try their hardest..

Even now, they are somehow, walking by themselves, with me, back to the city..

Last time, they asked to be carried back, since they couldn't even stand upright..

Such frightening kids, makes you wonder how they even got captured with their tenacity..

As we were walking back to town, talking about things like breakfast and such, I decide what were going to do today..

It has now been three days after I passed that ridiculous interview..

Gaziel-shi said that we were leaving in the afternoon, so I needed to say my greetings to the acquaintances I've made..

Even though they weren't a lot, I still wanted to let them know, I was leaving..

Since we already bought the necessary provisions for the trip, I went to say goodbye for now, to Jim and the rest..

We ate at their restaurant, although it was early morning, I could see people lining up outside..

Just goes to show how popular the new recipes are, combined with Jim and the staff's cooking ability, I'd say it was natural, but I was lead into the restaurant first, as usual, I felt bad for the other customers, but they told me that it was fine, since I was considered like a VIP, here in his restaurant..

I know they're over exaggerating, but still..

After we ate, I told Jim and the rest about our trip to "Capricorn City", and we'd leave for a while..

They had faces that were sad to see me go, but I assured them, that we would be back soon..

When we said our goodbyes, Jim stopped me for a second, and took out something from an old chest he brought out..