Ch 8

I just got realize that I have something to do tomorrow- Friday. I’ll be late out maybe until 12 noon or something. Ily guys so I’ll update today :) I hope you’ll love/like it. Comment if you do! Xx

~~~~~

Jamie’s POV

I woke up to the light flashing my eyes. Also, someone’s snoring heavily. Who was that?! I gently rubbed my eyes, still blurry. Someone’s arms are around my torso. I didn’t move. I feel comfortable because it made me feel warm. My hands are placed between mine and someone’s chest. I was lying on my bed, who brought me here? I looked at the arms around me, tattoos. William. I know it’s William.

I look to see his face if I’m right. Yes. William is lying beside me, in my bed. I looked to check if I’m wearing my clothes. I sighed. Good. He didn’t do anything.

I noticed he’s adorable when he’s asleep. I caressed his messy hair. His quiff was gone. Though, he still looks great. Suddenly, his eyes open. I smiled, still caressing at his hair, looking at it.

“Good morning…” I cooed.

He smirked and leaned his face nearer.

“Good morning babe…” he whispered. Shit. It made my heart skipped a beat.

“So, how was your sleep here in MY bed? Feel comfortable in you?” I asked.

“Uh, Yeah…”

I giggled. “Great!”

“Yeah, it’s really great because you keep on mumbling my name as you’re asleep…”

I blushed at looked at my hands to hide but he lifted my chin. Darn it. “No, I’m not…” I muttered.

“Eh, why are you blushing?” he smirked, one brow raised.

“What? I’m not blushing!” I said but it only made my cheeks to redden more.

“Don’t worry, babe… You’re cute when you blush…” Why does he keep me blushing? Can I just slip off and go to somewhere. I’m just embarrassing myself to him! Fuck.

I hopped of the bed and stretched as my feet landed on the cold hard floor. I looked at the clock on the night stand. It reads eight. I started walking

“Hey, where are you going?” he asked.

“On my bathroom… I need a shower…” I said.

“Can I come?” I looked at him. He’s smirking seductively. What the fuck?

“No!”

“But-”

“I said, no! That’s final!”

I went to the bathroom and closed it from behind. I looked at myself in the mirror. What the- I just looked like a witch! My hair is so messy! Ew! But William looks like hot when he has messy morning hair! Wait… What did I said? Did I say he’s hot? No. It can’t be. Back to the reflection of myself at the mirror, I looked like a waste. How can he manage to look at me like this? I’m ugly.

I ripped of my clothes. I twisted the shower knob and closed my eyes as the water splashes over my face to me body. It feels great. Minutes later, someone held my torso. I immediately opened my eyes and turned my head. A nude William is standing at my back. He’s smirking.

“Why are you-?”

“Shush babe…” he put his pointing finger on my lips which made me to cut off what I’m saying.

“Can you please go out now?!” I said annoyed.

“No.” Instead he pulled me which made our bodies’ attached. His arms are hugging my waist.

“Are you crazy, huh?” I removed his hands on me. “Go!”

He sighed and slammed the door, which made me jump. I immediately locked it.

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked as he knocks the door.

I rolled my eyes and furrow my brows “What?!”

“I just heard something there… I thought you fell on the floor or something… I just got scared… You know,”

Shit. My conscience is now bothering me. I shouted at him but still he’s worried if something bad might happen to me.

“William?” I asked as I went near the door, leaning my ears on it.

“I’m sorry, okay… I just- I feel insecure…” I looked at the ground. “You know,”

I heard him sigh. “You know, you’re perfect…” I can imagine him smiling “You’re beautiful…”

A smile was curved on my lips. He’s the only one who said that. Of all the guys whom I dated, he’s the only one who said I’m beautiful and perfect. The others, the just say that they like me... I didn’t felt that they love me. I always got hurt before. I love them to the fullest but they don’t give back the love.

“Hey, Jamie? Are you okay there?” Maybe because of I was silent for some minutes…

“Uh, yeah… ” I said. “I just remembered something…”

I grabbed my rowel on the rack and wrapped it about me. I grab another one for my hair. “Oh, okay…”

“Are you dressed?” I asked holding the cold door knob.

“Yup… Why?”

“Nothing…” I said as I remove the towel on my head.

I twisted the door knob and went out. William is sitting on the edge of the bed holding his knees. He’s smiling innocently. He waved and said, “Hi”

I rolled my eyes.

I opened my closet and grabbed underwear, bra and a plain blue v-neck shirt and white jean shorts. I went headed to the bathroom,

“You can put them here… It will be a great show!”

“Shut up.”

I locked the bathroom and put off the towel. I put it on the rack and wore my clothes. After, I went out holding a comb. William’s not on the room anymore. Then I heard the TV. I went downstairs combing my hair. He’s sitting on the couch. I went beside him.

He’s watching basketball.

“That’s boring!” I said.

“No, it’s not!” he looked me in the eyes. I’m not sporty, you know. “Plain Jain is the one boring…”

I rolled my eyes. “No!” I exclaimed.

“Okay,” he cooed. “Fine…” he placed his arm around my shoulders.

“Ugh…”

Minutes later, the door bell is buzzing.

“I’ll just see that…” I said looking at him. He smiled.

“’kay…”

I walked towards the door and twisted the knob. I pulled it. There stood a man. He’s tall. But William’s taller than him. He has light brown quiffed hair. He has blue orbs. He wears a beanie, a Rolling Stones shirt and skinny jeans. He looks familiar until it hits me.

“Drake?”

~~~~~~

OMG! Who’s Drake? Haha! So comment who you think he was!

The right comment will have the DEDICATION! Yay! :)

So comment if you like to have! But be sure to vote! I’ll check it on your wall…

Btw thanks for 2.1k reads lovely people!

I don’t know if I can update on Saturday…

But please keep on voting and commenting.

I love you guys! :D