Ch 25

Dedicated to @kaykayalltheway22! She got it right again first! :”>

Enjoy reading! xx

★★★

♥William's POV♥

I wanna do something. Jules hurt her, he hurt me girlfriend, and not only is my girlfriend, but my life.

"William! What happened? Why did you stop? C'mon does it again!" the music director says, I'm not mad, actually if I'm him, I will be mad at me too.

But it's just Jules who is startling me, why does he know that Jamie is my girlfriend yet we haven't seen for forever? I mean, he hasn’t contacted each other for maybe five years and I can't even remember what we fought for. And he really chooses to hurt her? Is it coincidence or it's just me thinking that it is?

I repeat the verse that I should sing; I tried my best as Jamie is watching me. She's outside and I could see her through the clear glass window. Every time I look at her she gives smile and thumbs up which inspired to do this well.

After the recording, they demanded me to come back again for tomorrow to record other songs that I haven't yet. "Next week, we'll be filming your first music video. I hope you're ready for it..." Cynthia mutters patting my left shoulder. I nodded with a grin. "So, for now... take a break. You'll be recording three more songs for your album tomorrow... Remember, no ice creams, no liquors, just tea and water okay?" I nodded.

"Yeah, I know. I have to go Cynthia." I hugged her goodbye. "Thanks." She nodded.

"Just remember what I said!" she yells looking at me as I was walking towards the door and twisting the cold knob, I nodded.

"Okay!" I closed the door from behind and saw Jamie standing alone, watching her shoes and rocking herself back and forth. I walk to her and she might notice me as she looked at my direction. She smiled. I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the lips and held her hand going out of the studio.

Our hands were swinging and they fit together like it's made for each other. She keeps on smiling every time I look at her which I smile back so she won't feel bad.

"Why so happy, babe?" I asked, chuckling. I tucked my other hand on my pocket and find for my keys in there. Once I got it out, I clicked the remote to unlock my car. I opened the passenger's seat and Jamie went it, she mouthed a 'thanks', I smirked and closed the door. I jogged going to my seat and closed the door from behind.

"Nothing, babe. I'm just glad you're happy." I smirked.

I dropped Jamie home and now I'm on my house as well. I was sat on the sofa and it's been an hour, thinking on what I should do. Suddenly, an idea popped on my mind. If Jules is here, he could be living here.

I grabbed my keys and went to my car, hopping in and closing from behind. The sun is now setting but I don't care. I have to find that bastard.

The engine road and I sped off. Honestly, I don't know where to go. But if you try, you could find it, right? If I stay at home, I won't find him.

There was an abandoned house which I think, no one was there before. It looks old and the white paint of it turned yellowish and the windows are broken. It had two storey and big.

I parked the car, near but far away to notice. There was a light coming from a window on the second floor, the one on the left. I look closely as a figure was seen on the window. Chad. He's one of us before too.

The question is why are they here? And why they hurt Jamie? If they have a problem on me, they should go on me, not to her! She's innocent here.

Then suddenly, he went off my gaze, though, the door swung open which revealed him. I immediately hopped out the car and walk towards Chad.

"Where's Jules?" my voice thick and bold. My fists turned into balls ready to swing off to someone's face. I could feel my blood boiling, but to my surprise, the dark haired man in front of me just smirked that made me angry even more.

I swing my right fist which landed on his jaw. I was not on top of him as he fell on the rocky ground. I heard him groan in pain but I continued to punch him everywhere, bones cracks and his groans are heard as in the background.

"Where is he?" I asked again as I stopped. He looked away, well, that's it. I punched him again and again until he raised his hands in defense. His brown irises show fear right now.

"H-he-he'll come back later. Just p-please. L-let me g-go now!" I stood up and kicked him on the stomach before leaving him.

I heard tires squeaked as an old car parked in front of us. The door opened and it was Jules.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here." Jules crosses his arms as he sends a lopsided smirk.

I took a look at him for seconds as he stares back. He got tattoos all over his arms and it were revealing as he's wearing a white tank top that looked like a rag now because of blood stains and stuff. His blue eyes are now darker and duller, when we were young; they were full of light and hope. His brunette hair was styled into a buzz cut. It's surprising that I'm three inch taller than him now, before he was.

"What do you want?" I spat, furrowing my eyebrows at him. I am feeling like I wanna blow my hands on him right now, he hurt my love. But before that, I need to know why.

"Easy, mate. Easy." he chuckled as he risen his hands in defense. I rolled my eyes and tapped my right foot on the rocky ground. "Do you really wanna know?" I narrowed my eyes on him, of course, what a dumb question he has? "I'd take that as a yes."

"Just get to the point Jules. I don't wanna waste time." I said bluntly as I pulled the collar of his top. He coughed a bit but he managed to chuckle which made my blood boil even more, if it could.

A part of his lips was cut as my fist landed on it, he fell on the ground but he immediately stood up, wiping the blood by the back of his hand on the corner of his it.

"Your dad..." he trailed, his voice was calm but loud and clear to my ears.”He was just the person who made my family broke. You see, that bastard is the one my mom "loved" and my dad knew it one day and he saw them together and hit them with the car. You see? My mom died, my mom died, William, and so with my dad!" he's crying right now but doesn't show it.

"You know why he didn't come back?" I didn't reply. I don't know. A part of me wanted to know why but another part doesn't wanna hear it anymore. But he's still my father right? "He suffered amnesia! He doesn't remember you Willie!" he laughed. I punched him on the stomach, he groaned and coughed. He clutched on where my fist landed.

"Where is he?" I asked sternly.

"You don't even want to know, my dearest best friend." He smugly smirked.

"I said, where is he?" my voice was strong, loud and clear which startled him. He smirked as he tapped my shoulders mockingly; I shove his hand away as if it has a virus.

"Oh yeah, he's probably enjoying his life as a father to your lovely girlfriend..."

♦♦♦

Dun dun dun dun!

Sooo, cliffhanger, it is.

Sorry, I haven't updated a while back.

If you have some questions on the story like you don't understand the past chapters, feel free to message me, privately or in my wall or in my Twitter account. It's @Trisha_Pamplona, I'm always online there!

You could also send me your Louis' punk edits and I'll post them here! ;)

I'll give a shout out if you'll follow me! ;)

Guess the song for a dedication:

♪♪♪"Sorry love, but I don't really care..." ♪♪♪

love you lots guys,

~trisha xx