Ch 24

Dedicated to @kaykayalltheway22! She got the correct answer: Right Now by One Direction! :”>

★★★

♥Jamie's POV♥

"Wake up sleeping beauty!" I heard a familiar voice whispering in to my left ear. I gently opened my eyes though closed it again, I rubbed it and gently blinked a couple of times. I looked to my left and my eyes were met by a smiling William who smells fresh from bath, well actually he's doing this cupcake smile, if you know what I mean.

I frowned. Suddenly, I remember, last night I saw him here, though... Wait. I fell asleep on the car, right? But, how--

"I brought you here last night and don't you worry, your dad knows..." he murmurs, sitting up and leaning to the chess board. I nodded, but I think dad doesn't allow sleep over? Well, that's weird.

"Don't you have your recording today? I asked, hopping off from bed. I flinched a bit when my bear feet got contact on the floor, yeah; I haven't bought a rag yet. I opened my closet to get an unused towel and the clothes I would wear.

"Eh, yeah. And you're coming, by the way." I immediately look at him. Is he serious? "What?" he shrugged. "You know, uh, motivation?" he winked as I rolled my eyes.

I went inside the bathroom and closed the door; I heard the click signaling that it's now locked. I hang the towel and the other clothes as well on a rack near the mirror. I looked at my reflection; my eyes are still puffy from last night that was kind of hard to forget. Though, what if that dream was true? Stop Jamie, think positive.

I ripped off my clothes including William's jacket and hopped on the shower. I noticed the bruises and cuts on my arms, they still look fresh from yesterday. I wish this would fade away soon. They all look like handprints around my arms, if you could see; they were a combination of red, purple, blue and green. I should definitely wear a long sleeved shirt from now on until they would heal.

I started washing my hair with the shampoo and conditioner, I mixed them on my hands if you'll think, and I’m just too lazy to repeat doing the same thing on my head. After, I washed my body with the soap, you could hear my gasps because it really hurts, I just don't want to leave my arms not washed with soap, duh, and that’s gross.

"Hey, babe, are you okay?" I could hear knocks on the door. I nodded as if he could see me. I could hear fading steps.

"Yeah, it's just my arms. But I'm okay." I yelled before rinsing my body. After, I put on my underwear, the black jean shorts and the white tank top which I regret looking at the mirror. I looked horrendous. My arms are really badly bruised, they're all over. Tears fell from my eyes which rolled down through my cheeks. I wiped it off and slipped William's jacket so he'll not be able to see.

I grabbed the other clothes and toss them on the basket; I twisted the knob and opened the door. I saw William laying on the bed, I think he's asleep; it's my chance to get a long sleeved shirt. I opened the closet and grabbed a white long sleeved shirt.

"Hey, it’s hot outside, are you sure you're gonna use that jacket?" I turned around so that I could see him.

"No, I'll change into something else." I raised the cloth that I'm wearing. He frowned.

"But still, that's long sleeved." He got up and walk towards me. "Hey, are you hiding something?" he asked. I shook my head exasperatedly which I think made it pretty obvious that there is.

"No, I don't hide anything, babe. C'mon, please. I need to change. It's noon now. I don't want you to be late--"

"Rip it off." he snarled. I look at his eyes. You could see that they're angry.

"W-why, no!" I argued back, but my voice still calm. It's just I don’t want to see him this.

"Would you take it off or I will?" he snapped, eyes clothes. I think I should now. I nodded and gently slip of the jacket. His eyes went big and I could see that he's totally mad right now. His face turned red and his fists clenched.

"I'll kill him." he growled. I cupped his face by my hands.

"No, please." I said, calmly as I could. I don't want him to be mad. I don't want to go to the point that he'd kill someone that could affect his growing career, I mean, he just started, and he can't do it now.

I grabbed his hands and caressed the back of them. "But that asshole hurt you." his voice is now low this time. I shushed.

"Hey, I'm okay now. And this will fade days later. I just don't want you to destroy what you're about to have, you're my rock star remember?" he nods with a small smile. "And that's if... You'll be recording today!" I giggled.

"Oh, God. I nearly forgot." his eyes grew bigger. I went to the bathroom to change my top. When I came back, he really looked excited. It's his dream, and he's on his way to make it. I know he can make it, I believe in him.

★★★

Guess the song for a dedication!

♪♪♪ "I thought I saw a man brought to life,

He was warm, he came around and he was dignified..." ♪♪♪

Vote and comment! :-)

Thank you so much xx

And question: how many chapters would you like for this story to have? I'm planning for 35, like that? Or more? Or what? Please comment. :)

~trisha xx