Epilogue

EPILOGUE:

Twenty years have passed and our marriage is still strong . There may be ups and downs in our lives but Jamie and I managed to go through and live together.

We were blessed to have James, our only son. He completed our home. I'm proud to say that he continued my dream as a singer when I was a kid. And not only that, he's good in soccer too.

"Mom, I'm so excited." he says as he looked to her. It's heart-melting seeing them hugging each other.

"Me too,” she kisses his temple. “I'm proud of you; you've grown up so fast." I could see tears from her eyes and I turn away so they can't see me almost crying.

Minutes later, we get to the arena and sit on the VIP section. Everyone's cheering for my son as he stands in front of all. I smiled at the sight of him with his microphone as he waved at us. Jamie is waving back and there's a huge smile plastered on her face.

I wrapped my arms around her as we both watch our son performing on stage. My heart is racing and I couldn't contain my happiness. I wish I'm not dreaming because these things happening to me are too perfect to be real.

There's nothing I could ask for. I have my wife I love so much and a son I am proud of. Who would think that William Tomlinson, the bad boy from his high school, and the one who almost forgot the love of his life would turn out like this?

[ END ]

+++

Sorry for being super duper late but here it is.

Can you also check out my new story 'Solace'?

thank you so much for 15k reads and also for supporting ofc ily x

i have two months to write my new story lol not like william. I was writing this story back when school days so i don't always update. But now i can update everyday my story bc summer break and nothing t do

I hope you'll like it too and it's a niall fanfic

follow me on twitter @OopsHiTrisha i'll followback

lol wish me luck i'll be first year college this august and i'll be living alone

some ppl r asking me if there would be as sequel and idk. i don't think so. do you want? comment if u do so i'll think about it

ps. comment the lesson you've learned from this story and i'll give you a shoutout on twitter. just put your username after your comment :) thank you

pps. don't forget to vote

ily guys xx

see y'all on my other story xx