Ch 15

♥Jamie's POV♥

          His mom? I'll be meeting his mom? But what if she won't like me? I should have dressed well, if only William told me earlier. What if she doesn’t like my sense of fashion? I mean, my mom always tells me before what she wants but now that I'm not living with them, I can choose what I want.

I should have worn my baby blue dress instead of these dip-dyed jeans with its matching black Nirvana shirt and a maroon beanie.

I gulped as I felt a lot more nervous now. I don't know what to do. I tried to calm down myself but I can't. I felt William glanced at me for a second but then immediately fixed his eyes on the road. Though, I could see him in the corner of my eyes.

"Babe..." I flinched and snapped my head towards him. He looked at me for a second, "Don't be nervous... I know- she'll like you! Or love you, maybe... We don't know." He sent me a reassuring smile. I huffed.

"But what if she won't like me? I should have worn a better dress than this..." I clutched my t-shirt while looking at it. He gripped my knees as I look at him.

"It's fine, hun. You look great in every clothes though..." He blushed that made me smile. He doesn't blush every time and it's cute when he does.

"But-"

"Babe..." He looked serious now so I just kept quiet. I don't want him to be mad at me. I love him, and I don't want this conversation be the reason for an argument that could lead into something we both won't like.

I looked away; I just fixed my eyes on the flowers we're passing on the side of the road. I love flowers. I love how they look different their color from the others. My mom used to have a garden and she's always there when she have time.

"We're here..." William cheers. He looks excited. I think he hasn’t seen his mom and he don’t even talk to her before. Maybe, people change and its part of their maturity. After all, she's her mom. "Babe…?"

"Oh, yeah..." I gave him a small smile and hopped out of his car. He's gripping the door. I didn't felt him go out and open it though. Maybe that's because of I'm deep with my thoughts.

He snaked his arm around my shoulder and kissed my temple. His lips were softly pressed at it. "You'll be fine, okay?" I nodded as our eyes met and gave him a smile.

I didn't know we're in front the door when it was swung open. We're greeted be a short lady with short brunette hair. "Oh, my God!" she puts her hands on her mouth as her eyes are now glassy, waiting for the tears to spill out. Her face is red going to her ears and chest. "Is that you Will?" I looked at William who's also about to cry. He hugged her and I felt awe. It's cute to see him hugging and kissing the forehead of his mom.

"I miss you mom..." William weakly muttered after kissing her on the cheek.

"I miss you too! Of course, you're my baby..." He blushed on the word baby. Awe this is sweet. I wanna take a picture of them but I'm too shy to do it and I don't want to ruin their moment as well.