Chapter 2

We walk over to Macy's and head for the shoes. I see these cute black flats but they're $70 and I only have $55 to spend until we move. Once we are done looking at the shoes we head over to Hot Topic where I look for a shirt for Ginny; her birthday is coming up and she loves Alice in Wonderland so why not get her a shirt and bag. I found a bag with the Mad Hatter on it and it's $10 so I just need to find a shirt. Serena and Jenny run over to me with an Alice dress and it's perfect for Ginny. "Oh my god guys thank you this is perfect for her!!" I exclaimed as I walked up to the register. It's was $35 but I had a coupon so it turned out to $25. Now I have $30 left so that means I can get an outfit and a hat for Grant since him and Ginny are twins after all it is his birthday too. So I head over to Charlotte Russe and find a cute outfit for their party and other parties.

That was only $15 so now it's time to go get Grants hat

That was only $15 so now it's time to go get Grants hat. So me and Serena head over to lids while Jenny goes into JcPenny's. When we get into Lids I go and look for a New York Knicks hat that Grant would actually like but knowing him he won't like anything I give and it could be million bucks. I finally find one that I'm pretty sure he'll like, you know what screw it if he doesn't like it; I like it and he can suck it the fuck up. 

It's $10 so I have $5 left and I'll spend that on a pretzel from Auntie Anne's

It's $10 so I have $5 left and I'll spend that on a pretzel from Auntie Anne's. I pay for the hat that he better like but whatever, then head over to Auntie Anne's with Serena. "Blair they have a 2 for $5 special we can get two pretzels yay!!!! I love pretzels!!" Serena says all happy and joyful. " yea Serena I know!" I say laughing. When the worker walks up I see it's my ex Eric, I roll my eyes and say, "What are you doing here Eric?" "Working," he spat. "Uh duh, I mean why here I thought your dad had you working for him?!?" I say a bit confused as to why he works HERE. "My dad kicked me out cause he caught me smoking in the basement. But anyways what do u want?" He says rudely. "Wow, nice job but I'm not surprised, smoking is why I broke up with you. But I would like 2 cinnamon pretzels." I say and roll my eyes. He hands us the pretzels, I pay and we walk off to meet to Jenny. Once we find her eyeing a bikini in JcPenny's we grab her drag her out before she wasted all her money like she always does. But we stop when we see the kind of sad expression on her face. "What's wrong Jenny? Are you okay?" Serena asks worried. "Um, nothing is wrong. I'm fine." She then try's to walk away but we see right through lies, like we are her best friends we can tell when she is lying. "Jenny, no you are not we know you and know when you are lying. So what's wrong?" I ask trying to get her to talk. "Can we talk about this in the car?" She asks looking to the ground. "Yea, sure lets go." Serena says as we head to the car. And on the way we pass the food court and see Grant at a table with a girl I know as Reagan. I stop and head near their table, I get my phone out and text Grant saying look up. When he looks at his phone and looks up he sees me, his eyes widen and I head over to the table. "Hey Grant, I thought you were at Nate's?" I cock an eyebrow. "Uh-uh-uh Reagan and I were just talking nothing else," he says stuttering. "We were actually on a date, didn't Grant tell you he asked me out yesterday? He said since its our last time together it should be special and a date." Reagan says smiling and putting emphasis on the words actually and date. "Oh so Grant here asked you out? I didn't know this Grant care to tell me why you didn't tell your big sister that you love so much? I'm just kidding see you guys later," I say walking away- laughing, but just as I'm almost away from them I yell just to embarrass him, "USE PROTECTION!!!!!" Serena and Jenny are dying laughing that I had to help them up but it was really funny. We head over to my place, finish packing my stuff and watch a movie falling asleep. When I woke up that morning I felt something on my face and looked up to see half of Serena's body on me as usual, I roll my eyes and shove her off the bed to here a hard thud on the ground. I start laughing when she yells "SHIT MONKEYS!!!! Blair I'm gonna kill you, you're such a buttnugget.....UGH!!!" She gets up and tackles me but Jenny all of a sudden yanks her off me and screams, "RUN BLAIR RUN!!!" I blast out my room and rush down the stairs, I run by my mom and hide behind Bryan. Serena runs into the living room and runs towards us just as Jenny jumps on her back. We are running around the house for about 10 minutes until we all trip over my huge Great Dane; Brutus. "BRUTUS!!!" All three of us yell as he jumps on top of us and slobbers all over us. "Girls the moving truck will be here in an hour go get dressed so you guys can load the truck!!" My mom yells from her room. "Okay!" We yell. We all race to my room but Jenny wins ALL the time cause she's a track star, but we get ready, the truck gets here and we load it. Once we are done we head over to Serena and Jenny's to load their moving truck. Once we are finally with everything, we go pick up Ginny from Emma's and go to Whataburger.