Chapter 16

~Blair's POV~
When Chuck told me he loved me last night my heart melted in my chest. I'm so happy and smiley, I don't even care what my dad wants(okay maybe a little) but you know what.....today Serena, Jenny and I are going to fundraiser ball with our families. We all start getting ready when there's a knock on the door, I run down the stairs to get it. "I'll get it!!!" I yell through the house, I get to the door expecting Chuck or Dan to be there but what I see makes me lose all movement in my body. I see my father standing there looking at me; smiling. I hear some people run down the stairs, automatically knowing its Serena and Jenny, "Blair?" I hear my dad say. "D-D-dad?" I say more in a whisper before I start to feel lightheaded. Its all in slow motion now, I feel dizzy and then feel myself slowing falling to the ground, I look up and see Serena catching me and Jenny grabbing her phone, then everything goes black.
(((2hrs later)))
I slowly open my eyes to see Serena pacing and Chuck holding my hand. "H-hey guys," I smile weakly, Serena rushes over. "Oh My God!! I was so worried, are you okay??" She says frantically grabbing my other hand. "Yeah  I'm fine, it-it was just too much to handle.....you know? He broke my heart and I was only 6," I then burst into tears. Chuck stands up and holds me in his arms as I cry on his shoulder. Serena's rubbing my back when I start to hear arguing getting closer to my room, I then see my mom and dad arguing outside my room.
Mom----for God fucking sakes Tom she fainted when she saw you!!! Give it up!!
Dad----but she's my daughter I want to see her!!!
Mom----well she obviously doesn't want to see you!!! Is your head really that thick Tom??? You broke our little girls heart when she was 6!!! So you know what? Get out of her life you have before!!!
Dad----Mary(I forgot Blair's moms name😂)--u know what....whatever!! I try to be a good father!!!
Mom----oh bull fucking shit asshole!!
My dad storms away and my mom comes in my room fuming, "mom are you okay?" She hugs me and says, "yes sweetie your father just so---UGH!! I have to go get you checked out of here so we can make it to the ball okay?" She says as she walks out. "Okay mom." I grab my clothes and get dressed (Chuck stepped out). We head home and get ready. Serena is wearing a long red dress, braided ponytail and white clutch. I'm wearing a long white dress, intricate braided bun(that Serena obviously did) and red clutch.

We walk down stairs ready and see Jenny in a beautiful blue silver mid-thigh with long side-ish front and her hair curled

"Jenny you look AMAZING!!!" Serena and I scream

"Jenny you look AMAZING!!!" Serena and I scream. "Thanks y'all look awesome too!!" We all talk for a bit and head to the ball.
((After ball))
"I'm so tired," Serena groans as she flips on the bed falling asleep instantly. "Oh My God!! She really was tired." Jenny says as she walks to her room. I run and jump on the bed next to Serena, falling asleep instantly also.