Chapter 8

~Blair's POV~
It's been 3 months since we moved to New York, it's been pretty fun; we have made lots of new friends, go to an awesome school and Serena has a BOYFRIEND!!!! His name is Dan, they have been together for at least 2 months, they're so cute. Ely and I have been talking a lot since I moved but there's this other guy I met named Chuck; he's really sweet and generous plus he's really hot. I don't know how I feel about them both but I do know that I need to figure it out(with the help of Serena of course). It's Saturday, Serena and I walking around Central Park even though it's snowing and I'm freezing my butt off. After about an hour of walking she says she has to go meet Dan somewhere and she would catch up with me later. "Okay bye love you Serena!!" I call as she hurries off. "Love you too Blair!!"
As I'm walking I hear someone calling my name so I turn around and see none other than.......ELY. I rush towards him and envelope him in a bone crushing hug. "Oh my gosh!! Ely what are you doing here!!" I ask frantically, excited to see him. "Well the school let me graduate early so I decided to come and move here so when I apply for NYU I'll be closer and so I could see you guys!!" He says hugging me again. I missed his voice, his touch, his eyes, him. "Ely I can't believe this!! I missed you so much!!" I say hugging him for the third time. "I missed you too Blair," he says into my hair. We pull apart for a mere second until he cups my cheek(s) and kisses me.

I smile into the kiss, happy I have him back but when we pull apart I feel the guilt building up inside of me

I smile into the kiss, happy I have him back but when we pull apart I feel the guilt building up inside of me. I mean of course I still have feelings for  Ely but I also grave feelings for Chuck. I start to think; this can't be good. But I keep a smile plastered on my face because it's genuine but also isn't.