Chapter 11

~Blair's POV~
I've been staying at Serena's for 2-3 days......I wake up by being pushed onto the floor by Serena, it's 5am and I obviously can't fall asleep now that I was slammed onto the floor. I grab some nike shorts, a tank top, Nike sneakers and I pull my hair into a high pony; I grab a water from Serena mini fridge, a granola bar and my phone. I start off my run at 5:30am and end at 7:30am when Serena calls me.
S--hey where are you?
Me--I'm just finishing up my run I'll be back at ur place in like 10 minutes.
S---okay see ya in a bit, love you
Me---love you too, bye
S---bye
I jog to her house and I see that Chace is here, I give him a hug and go take a shower. By the time I'm finished and putting a towel on Serena peeks her head in and tells me breakfast is ready, I also get a phone call; I look down and see its Chuck.
Chu----hey
Me----hey
Chu---do you wanna go get a coffee or lunch later today?
Me--yea sure maybe meet at Central Park......at um, 1?
Chu---yea sounds good to me
Me--okay see you then
I get dressed, eat breakfast, Serena gets ready and we head out to our favorite store; forever 21. When we get there we see Jenny(she stayed at a friends house), we see her looking at dresses, we run up behind and yell boo. She starts to freak out and scream but we just stand there laughing our asses off. "Gosh darn it you guys know I hate that!!" She says turning back to the dresses. "Yea but it's funny that way!!" Serena says trying to stop laughing, about 5-10 minutes later Serena and I are calmed down and Jenny is modeling dresses for us(we don't know why she needs a dress). By the time she picks a dress she likes because we are "stupid" and every dress we pick sucked ass as Jenny would say, Serena and I check the time and we tell Jenny we will see her later, we check out our stuff and go get a coffee. "What time is it s?" "Um it's 11:30 why?" "Oh I'm going to meet Chuck at that little cafe by Central Park and then we are just going to hang out I guess," I shrug explaining. "So you're just going as friends right?" "Uh yea Serena," I look at her a bit skeptically, "are you sure he knows that?" "Serena he knows me and Ely just ended, I'm pretty sure he knows and anyways he doesn't like me that way." I look down and see her shake her head from the corner of my eye, "okay. But Blair do u not see the way he looks at you? He looks like a love sick puppy," she grabs my shoulders and looks me straight in the eye. "You may not see it because you can't get it through your thick skull—" I laugh a bit at the last part, "but he really does like you and he did at even have to say anything we can all see it....okay??" "Yea yea whatever," I roll my eyes but smile at her, because I hate when she's being cheesy. After that we just sat in a McDonalds and talked until I had to leave. "Bye Serena I'll call you on my way home, I love you!!" I smile hugging her, "okay I love you too bye!!" I get in a cab and head to Central Park.