Chapter 6

~Blair's POV~
We have been on the road for about 3 hours so we have 3 and 1/2 hours left, we are planning on stopping now we have gotten to Baltimore, MD. We stop at a Holiday Inn hotel, we get 2 rooms; one for the parents and one for us kids. Once we are in the hotel room I lay down on the bed while everyone else takes their showers. Once Serena's done she snaps her fingers in my face as I had zoned out. "Uh Blair you can go take a shower now," she says patting my back a bit seeing I've got a bit of a sad expression on my face. "Okay I'll be done in 20 then we can go get dinner," she nods, "yea I'll grab you some clothes." After I'm done with my shower I get dressed and grab Serena so we can head over to the diner. "Hey you okay Blair?" Serena asks as we are about to walk into the diner, "It-it just hurts so much," I say as a tear slips down my cheek. "What do you mean Blair?" "I had to leave him when I never wanted to," I say as we sit down, "it will be okay, I promise you." She says rubbing my arm slightly.  Once we are done eating and talk for awhile we walk back to the hotel and lay down on either side of Jenny whose passed out. "Goodnight Serena," I say as I get under the covers, "Goodnight Honey," Serena says as she kisses my head and I hug her slightly. I stare up at the ceiling for awhile till the feeling of sleep washes over me and I instantly fall asleep.