Chapter 13

~Blair's POV~
I get to the Galla and I see Chuck, I walk over and he hugs me. "Hey you look gorgeous!!" He says making me blush, "thx u don't look too bad ur self," I blush again making him chuckle. So we talk for a bit and watch the performances when a slow song comes on, "shall we dance ma'lady?" He bows making me laugh, but I curtsy, "we shall ma'lord." We dance and I'm having a great time when one last song comes on we decide to leave. "That was really fun Blair! I'm glad I invited you!!" He says as we are holding hands, "yea I'm glad u did it was really fun!!" After walking for a while we stop at some random steps and sit down, we talk for a bit when it then gets silent. I start to think that this might be my chance to tell him how I feel because I'm totally over Ely and Serena told me to do what's right and be happy so I'm going for it. I get Up and start to speak, "hey Chuck I wanna tell you something," I get a bit nervous, he stands up, "okay well u know how the reason Ely and I broke up was because I had feelings for someone else?" "Yea what about it?" He seems confused, "well the person I have feelings for is-is........" I look down and he takes my hands, "you can tell me Blair it's okay." I smile a bit and take a deep breath, "it's you Chuck, it's always been you," I look up into his eyes and he says, "well guess what? It's been you since day one." I smile and kisses my cheek.

The next day all I can think about is how happy I am right now and how Chuck is the one who had made me happy the whole