Congratulation

"The number you're calling is busy, please leave a message after a beep." A same voice heard by Hoseok as he pull his hair in frustration.

He just saw your picture in SNS, you looks so fine which hurt him more when he know he's completely not.

Now he was sitting lifelessly in a practice room alone, trying to call you, but it become worst as you never pick up his calls.

"Now you won’t even pick up my calls?" He muttered crazily.

A bitter flashback scene replay in Hoseok mind,

"Hoseok, let's take sometime for us. Let's think about our relationship again." You muttered.

He widened at your words. He become speechles at awhile, he's scared, but he want to believe in you.

He want to believe that you won't leave him hanging. He want to believe that you just need a time, but the fact betray him.

"When you told me, Let’s take some time. When I heard that I understood it exactly as it sounded. That we should take some time.

When you said let’s think about it, you looked into my eyes and made me believe you." He continue talking to left his message through his phone to you.

He sniff and let out a sigh to prevent his tears to flow. "How could you be so fine? How could you trample on me? I see your smiling face as you completely forgot about me as you’re being so happy, am I right?? How is he? Is he better than me? Did he erase all your memories about me? Yes, your happiness is all that matters but no, I’m not gonna tell a lie like that."

"Why should I wish you happiness?? When you’re the one who left me? I don’t give a shit. Goddamit, I saw your picture today, are you that happy? Your smile goes up to your ears. For me, my heart still hurts every time I breathe but it’s good that you’ll never be in pain because even if you break up with him you’ll just start a new love again, right? Seriously, It won't take you long, you’re such a hotshot, right?" He mocking you and laugh sarcastically.

"I think I just need to congrats you right? Huh? Fine! Congratulations, you’re so amazing!! Congratulations, how could you be so fine? How could you do this? How could you trample on me? I guess you forgot everything about me. You won’t ever come back to me, right? I don’t even expect it although I don’t know how well you’ll live without me." He said in anger but his voice decreasing at the end as he know what he has been saying is truth, a bitter truth.

There is a slight pause before he continue,

"How could you do this? When you said let’s take some time...." He paused and failed to hold his tears, he repeat the sentence, the most important sentence for him with lots of tears drop from his eyes,

"When you said let’s think about it. I believe in you, but... why?? You trapped me inside this waiting and only you who are free???" He continue as his voice cracking because of the tears.

"Fine, you can leave me. Go to him, as if a guy like me never existed." He mutter his last words to you before end the voice message and throw his phone away.

Now everytime he stand and perform on stage, he won't forget about you, who give him another stories to write for his rap. Who give him a broken heart to live with.

"Congratulation! You're so amazing, seriously."

Theme Song : Congratulation by Day6 -