What?

"What?"

"What!?" He throw the same tantrums back except he looks way more irritate than you do.

"Hobaby please, why are you acting like this?" you getting frustrated because your best friend being all moody and ignoring you.

Jung Hoseok, your best friend and your secret crush was never ignore anyone when he's moody, at least that's how far you observe. But today, ever since you come over to hang out with him, he's acting cold and all sensitive. If he's one of your female best friend you probably consider that he's having period week.

"Stop calling me like that! I'm not even your baby!" He snap and you surprised at his sudden statement. He, never, not even once complain about that nickname. In fact, he like it. No, he love it.

So his sudden statement was caught you off guard.

"A-are you kidding with me? What the hell is wrong with you? I came here to hang out with you because it's been awhile since we meet up but you ditch me like I was some kind of sht. What the hell I did wrong?!" you shouted.

"I didn't tell you come here, didn't I?" He asked, cold and sharp. As if it's bleeding your heart. What?

"H-Hoseok. We always do this. You came to my place. I came here. It's our thing. Why were you suddenly acting like a completely stranger to me? I only didn't see you for two weeks and you changed into someone I didn't know." in this point, your tears was form in your eyes but you tried your best to hold it.

"Now you remember." He scoff and you're getting confused. "Why you came here tonight after ignoring me for past weeks? What you need from me?"

"W-what?"

"What? You surprised? Doesn't I'm only exist when you need something? Isn't it true, Song Jiah!!?" He increase his voice and you flinch because he suddenly stood up.

"O-of course it's not! Why would you think like that!!" you stood up as well but for the first time you feel small in front of him.

The angry him.

He never show this side of him to you all this time and honestly you feel hurt over his cold attitude and harsh words at you. It hurts even more because you know you care for him more than a best friend should.

"Leave me alone, Jiah." Hoseok whisper coldly before he walk to his window, looking through the glass and back facing you.

"..." you were surprised but your curiosity over what makes him this mad grew bigger.  "No. I'll stay!" You throw tantrums and he turn around almost in instant.

"Why are you so shameless. I don't want you to be here. Go and find Namjoon and Seokjin hyung." He blurted it out and you watch him widened his eyes. As if he told you things that he should not.

And before you managed to say anything he turn around again almost instantly. You make a short guess and walk closer to him.

"Are you by any chance mad at me because I hang out with Namjoon and Seokjin?" You muttered slowly.

"NO! OF COURSE NOT! WHY SHOULD I?" He become more furious and you blink your eyes few times before you bite your lower lips to prevent you from grinning.

"Really? Do you know that when you keep denying it become more visible?" You smile a little and like an innocent child he asked, "R-really? Is that so obvious that I jealous because I like you so much?"

You were about to answer him but when he asked the last question, your lips parting without any sounds coming from it.

Yes, Jung Hoseok just 'accidentally' confessed at you.

"H-Hoseok.... you....?"

"W-wHAT!" He exclaim once he realize what he just said.

"A-are you just confessing to me??" you asked slowly and watch his cheeks went red. It's so obvious, why are you even bother to asked?

"NO! I'm not! Get out and find Namjoon or Seokj-"

"I like you too! A lot!"

"W-wHAT????!!" He asked, not sure about what you just said.

"What?" You asked back, slower with big grin.