Hope-Night

Turning left and right on your bed, you find your self getting anxious while waiting for him. It's almost midnight, but you can't even close your eyes.

“Where is him?” you mumbled and keep checking your phone, but nothing coming from him.

It's not that you want him to replying you everytime, no. You understood him, it's just he told you he has emergency calls and have to leave dorm immediately, he promise he will contact you sooner once he arrived.

It has been 1 hour & still nothing come up from him. You start to getting worried, you could've just call other members or their manager, but you scare if that was too much. But you also can't help waiting like this, so throwing away your pride, you try to text Jungkook.

‘Jungkook, where are you now? Did hobie there? Is he okay? What's he doing? 😕’

You throw him questions that has been bothering you and waiting for him to reply, but nothing. It has been 15 minutes and nothing.

You were about to call him when he come up with a replies.

‘We're practicing and he's okay. We just done and he's.... taking a photo I guess? 😏’

What? He had time to took a photo but not for reply me?

‘Are you sure? Everything's okay? 😒’

‘Yeah. Anyway, check our Twitter, you will be able to see your hobie 😅’

Without wasting time, you check their Twitter and found his tweet. A smile drew on from your lips and your phone ring in sudden makes you almost drop it.

“Honey, I'm sorry. The emergency call means that practicing call. I think I forgot to mention that. Did you worried about me? I'm safe & sound. I'm happy & tired but knowing my honey was looking for me, I'm so fine now.” he start to blabbering once you pick up the phone.

“You owe me ice cream hobie, for making me worried and waste my sleeping time.” you chuckles and he laugh.

“Sure thing. I'll drop by tomorrow night I guess. Go sleep then. Your angel, hope, will watch over you.” He sang.

“Aww, I can't wait to see you. Good night then, my angel, hope.” you replies and he making kissing sounds from the phone leaving you in giggles and hung up before muttering ‘i love you’ to each other.

Now finally you'll able to sleep peacefully💤