Just Dance (Paris In The Rain Sequel)

You were about to push the door open when you heard your name being mentioned.

"Sam will arrive in no time. I'll stay here waiting for her." Hoseok tell Jimin who about to leave after their dance practice.

"Ah, Sam! The girl from Paris, isn't it! Oh my God, I just remember how you run through the rain only to dance with her on that park. It was a public place and rain were falling. Actually how do you feel about that moment again?" Jimin suddenly become all excited again as he recalled what happened in Paris 2 months ago.

You weren't supposed to eavesdropping but here you are getting all curious from Hoseok's answer.

"If you ask me about that moment, bright sunshine was falling down. If you ask me about that feeling, naturally, it was a one shot into my eyes. Music playing in those vibes. Our each stretch getting rid of the nerves. If I hid my heart, I would’ve regretted it if I just leave that place without doing anything. On the top of all, I won't get to know, Sam." His last sentence makes you grin ear to ear.

You were a bit hesitate when he invite you here in their dance practice but maybe you should've just trust him a bit more. Your dance academy were having this dancers exchanged with some dancers in Seoul and luckily you're one of them. Short long, you were so excited that you told Hoseok right away and that's how you ended up in here.

Slowly you knock on the door after you check your outfit one more time. "Hey, you came." Hoseok smile brightly and just like facing your own reflection, you smile along. He opened the door wider and you met Jimin's eyesmile.

"Hey, Sam! Nice to meet you again, but I kind of late for my date. So, if you excuse me.." He smile sheepishly and you quickly nod.

"Sure! Sure! It's nice to meet you again too but go for it!" you assure him before he wave and leave both of you alone.

"So..." both of you talk at the same time which makes the air getting more awkward. "You can go first." again, both of you talk about the same thing.

"Seems like we need music to let our body speak instead." Hoseok laugh and turn on some music. "Let's dance again, Sam." and with that both of you dance around together, feel the rhythm and beat. It was good. Hoseok was right, music makes our body speak better than words.

Smile never leave his face and so do you. You feel ease and it was like, both of you no need words to explain your feeling.

"I like the feeling of being with you." Hoseok said suddenly after both of you collapse on the dance floor, panting, hard. "I like the feeling of dancing with you." He quickly added when you turned to him in surprise. "Like, everytime I see you. I just wanna, I really wanna, just dance with you. Like that day." He turn away and stare at the plain ceiling.

"Remember our natural conversation we had after that dance? Where are you from, why are you dancing? A natural conversation, nothing special. But it’s weird because we’re connecting too much. Feels like everything will go well. I felt it. Don't you feel it too? This moment, you and me like this. This all fits together like a math formula. Even obscurities, even difficulties. Because of you, I’m comforted from all of that. Even rough breathing, even shedding sweat. Because of you, it all has meaning."

"Hoseok... I- I don't deserved all of those. Who am I to mak-"

"It's not that I planned to but it happened." He cut you off and turn to you with a bright smile that makes you shut your lips in seconds. " It's because our rhythm is matching. Because we have our dance, it’s a fate-like beat. It washing me over with those waves. Our heartbeats are in sync. You’re getting to know my heart too." He grab your hand and put it on his chest. "I wanna keep this going. I like you like I like to dance. So you’re my love, yeah my love. That’s what I like." He mumbles the rest of the sentences but you catch it which makes you go all red.

It's such a lie if you say you don't have any feelings for him. Through these 2 months, both of you were constantly talk to each other through phone and text. He matter to you and you know it. He know it. Just like how you matter to him as well. Both of you know it was just about time but no one, no one know it will be this soon.

Even Hoseok, himself.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have t-"

"That's okay. Just like our dance, we won't be able to start dancing if we didn't make a move, isn't it?" now, it's your turn to cut him off. "So, thank you for making the first move, Hoseok."

A smile crept out from his lips as he sat up and he pull your hand to help you joined him too.

"And thank you too. Your dance moves are the one that push me to make my first move."

'To the rhythm of the music, however our bodies move
We're shadows underneath the moonlight'

"So, let's dance again, should we?"

"Just dance. With you, everything feels right, isn't it?"

Theme Song: Just Dance by BTS j-hope