Unexpectedly

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“February, 18 2015, Hello!! This is J-Hope! Your hope! My birthday log! Hehehe.” Hoseok grin try to cheer up the mood.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“I want to thank ARMY a lot for those who came to and supporting us, and also ARMY who can't make it. I knew you all wanted to come too.” He pause awhile and continue.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“I really thankful for all presents and all birthday greeting. Those are amazing.” He smile and suddenly can't concentrate anymore.

Turn off the camera, he closed his eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“What happening with you? You should've drop the log tonight, ARMY are waiting!” he whispered to his self and clenching his fist.

How much he tried, he can't stop him self thinking about you, his girlfriend. He really wish you could be just be here with him on his birthday, but you can't make it because you got works to do in Japan.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀'At least, you should've call me right? Am I your boyfriend? I haven't get any messages or calls from you since yesterday.' He mumbling while caressing one of your selca in his phone.

Then, suddenly he remember something. A week ago, you had some little arguments with him. He asked you why you keep ignoring him, and all you could say that you were busy.

Although he know, both of you already make up and get along again, but being his usual self - always worried about everything - he's still afraid that he might lose you.

He wanted to call you so much, but part of him hold him up because he wish you would call him first. He wish you would,
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀miss him first.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Hyung.” Taehyung's head pop out and Hoseok turn around.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Teacher Son told me to ask you to go to the practice room. He need to discuss something.” Taehyung continue and he just nod and flash his usual smile.

It's so obvious that, he doesn't want to make BTS's members worried so he decided to keep this feeling for him self only. Even though, they might know that he miss you, but he still pretending to be okay.

Hunging his head down he walk out and heading to practice room. Randomly open the door, and he paused at the welcome view.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What's this? Why it's so dark??" He mumbled and slowly trying to turn on the light. 'Weird. It's not a prank right? The members already pranked me yesterday.' He thought until he saw something.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“W-what's this?”

He mumbled slowly as he see the beautiful lights decorated on the wall

⠀⠀“HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HOPE”

He amaze at the beautiful decorated wall right in front of him, smiles never leave his face.

Slowly but sure, he walk closer and found lots of polaroid photos of you and him around the decorated lights. He look at them one by one and chuckles for some memories that appeared in his head.

Suddenly, he heard the door was opened and he quickly turn back only to find you walking closer to him while holding a birthday cake.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It couldn't be. Am I dreaming by now?" He muttered dramatically as he saw the most beautiful girl come to approach him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Happy Birthday Oppa!” you said once he standing right in front of him and smiling.

The smile that he has been missing for this past weeks. He can't help but feel so touched that his eyes got teary.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Oppa, I'm so sorry that I've been ignoring you these past weeks. It was only an act, I've been preparing this since month ago. I want to celebrate your birthday so badly, but I also want to give you surprise. So please forgive me that I make your heart ache. Would you?” you explain and grin.

“Y-you!! H-how could you-” He want to nag you but he can't help but feel so happy that you were here, at least,.

you were here.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Oh, blow the candles first and don't forget to make a wish.” you said grinning

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“I wish BTS and this special girl in front of me will stay with me forever.” He close his eyes, make a wish and blew the candles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Oppa, why you blurted out your wishes? You should've keep it in your heart.” you asked while putting down the cake on the nearest table.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“I want you to know that you're really important to me, just like BTS, so important in my life.” he smile and hold your hand after she put down the cake.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Don't ignore me anymore unless I'll die.” he said and you just chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah~! Don't say stupid words! So,..... you forgive me?” you asked like a kid.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Pshhh, you wish. Not yet. Until.....” he paused and lean closer to you "Ppoppoo.....” he added with aegyo while pointing to his cheeks.

Without hesitate you peck his cheeks, left and right, leave him smiling brightly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“There, am I forgiven now?”

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“I guess so.” he chuckles. “Anyway, does BTS members help you with this??” he asked remember that Taehyung is the one who told him to come here.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Yeah, Of course they do, I-.” You got cut off with sudden guests.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Finally, you mentioned about us."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"We were waiting when you will remember about us, but it took you soooo long."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah! I did mentioned you guys in my wishes!!!" Hoseok defends him self from the members that just barged in.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Let's forget about that, and eat the cake should we?" Jin suggested.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yeah, I'm sure Hobie hyung must be hungry now, as he didn't eat properly these days." Taehyung smirk and look at him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Y-yah Taehyung stop!" He laugh and turn to you. "Should we taste the cake now?”

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Sure. You'd love it. I baked it by my self.” you grin and he watch you preparing the cake.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Here, you slice the first cake by your self. I will help.” you grin and he walk to you with smile plaster on his face.

He hold the knife and you hold his hand when slowly slice the birthday cake. Then he look at the cake awhile and look at you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Thank you, for come into my life.”

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Pabo, I'm the one who should say that. Thanks for being here and be my boyfriend Jung Hoseok. I love you.” you said and smile shyly

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“I love you too." he muttered back.

And just like those drama, Hoseok slowly lean in to you as his gaze never leaving your eyes.

You were still staring at him and it feels like the time has been stopped, Hoseok's lips almost reach yours until,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Arghhh, pretty please..."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Not in front of me, even though I'm already legal."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hobie ah, do it later can you?"

The members complained makes you and Hoseok parting and laughs. You were blushing while Hoseok can't hide his smiles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Thank you, all of you. For always being here around me." He added while look at his members face one by one. "Tonight's surprise was really unexpectedly. You guys are really good at hiding this. Really, unexpectedly."

He smile again and turn to you, "Like when I fall for you, it was unexpectedly."