Trivia: Paris in The Rain

Today will be your turn finally. You've been waiting for this since months ago. You're part of this one of the biggest dance academy in Paris. Each week, one of the choosen member would do the Just Dance Challenge.

Things that excited you for this Just Dance Challenge was because it challenge you. First, they will play one random song and you have to dance to that song whatever happened. Even though it was raining, windy or snowing. You have to dance until the song come to end.

Sometimes, they would invite a random members to dance with you. Sometimes, they also make a surprise by inviting the family members of the challenger, or their crush, or even their enemies. Nobody's know.

And that's what exciting you.

"Sam! You ready?" Your partner in crime, Marty, short for Martinez barged in your bedroom like there's no tomorrow.

"Yes, bae! How do I look?" you asked as she scanned you from head to toe. You were wearing a white shirt paired up with crop jeans jacket for the outer and short black skirt with black leggings. For once in awhile you wanted to look a little girly so you put on your black ankle boots to add more sophisticated style.

"Perfecto!" she said after she pulled away your ponytail hair.

"It would bother my moves." You pout at her but she shake her hair.

"You should get used to it. You would looks sexier." She insist and you sigh, you know you wouldn't won over her.

Marty drives you to the location and you were nervous and excited at the same time. This time it was outdoor in a park where people passed by. Some of your friends and your dance instructor has arrived. She parked her car safely and turn to you with a bestfriend proud smile.

"You've been waiting for this, Sam! Come on! Get your dancing heels on!" She cheers you up and you took a deep breathe before smiling.

"Yeah, thank you bae! You're the best!!" you hugged her and both of you went out from her car.

You were ready on your spot after do some stretching and greet some of your friends. Your instructor comes to you with a blindfold, "You ready, Sam?" He smile and you nod happily.

Oh, did I mentioned that you need to do the challenge blindfolded?

After your instructor put the blindfold on you, your heartbeating fast, nervously waiting for the dance to play. There are so many songs that come up in your mind, but the smallest part of your heart keep whispering for that one song.

The beat dropped and you froze on where you stood, then you heard his voice.

'FOR REAL?'

HIS POV

I can't believe my ears, isn't this my song? My eyes lift up to scan a blindfolded girl in the middle of the crowd, dancing to my song.

The crowd around her were cheering for her. Wow, this is amazing. Her moves was flawless and although she looks hesitate at first she slowly feel the beat and with shy smile, she keep let her body move along the beat. I was enjoying her dance when suddenly rain slowly pouring in dizzle.

The crowd gone in a seconds, some were running to find place to cover them from being wet. My eyes drift back to the girl who suddenly halt in the middle of the song. She looks hesitate for seconds abd suddenly I feel bad for her.

But then, to my surprise she suddenly dance again. She let out a shy smile but she continue dancing, and her dance was even getting more perfect. I can't hold my self. I want to-

'No, hoseok. Stop yourself. It's public place.'

'So what? It's raining in Paris and you want to dance.'

Smiling to myself, I push my bag slowly to Jimin who has been stay beside me. As if he could read my mind, he accept it and I run to join the girl to dance.

"Hey, dance with me dance with me. Any kind of bounce is fine, dance with me." I whisper when she looks like she finally notice my present. Since she's blinfolded, so I'm the one who should adjusting myself with her.

And that was amazing. That was what I felt about my Paris in The Rain, with me dancing with her.

"I'm Hoseok. What's your name?" With our panting and sweats around our face, she took of her blindfold and widened her eyes.

"W..wow! Hi! I-I'm.. Sam. Short for Samantha." She smile and I smile back.

'After that night, all I know is we could go anywhere, we could do anything, whatever the mood we're in.

Yeah all I know is getting lost late at night, under stars. Finding love standing right where we are, your lips they pull me in the moment. You and I alone and people may be watching, I don't mind.

We don't need a fancy town or bottles that we can't pronounce cause anywhere with you feels right.

Anywhere with you feels like Paris in the rain.

I look at you now and I want this forever.
I might not deserve it but there's nothing better.
Don't know how I ever did it all without you.
My heart is about to, about to jump out of my chest.

Feelings they come and they go, that they do.
Feelings they come and they go, not with you.
The late nights
And the street lights
And the people
Look at me girl
And the whole world could stop

Girl, when I'm not with you
All I do is miss you
So come and set the mood right
Underneath the moonlight

Days in Paris Nights in Paris
Paint you with my eyes closed
Wonder where the time goes

Yeah, isn't it obvious? Isn't it obvious?
So come and set the mood right
Underneath the moonlight

Walking down an empty street
Puddles underneath our feet

Cause anywhere with you feels like Paris in the rain.'