Lucid Dreamer

In the blurry memories
From the other side of my dreams
You call me
That voice gets clearer and clearer
As it pulls me in my dream

Dahye.. My dear Hye...

I’m pushing you out, I’m turning away
Pushing you out from my memories
But because of your thick scent in my head
I’m endlessly in pain and in pain again

You're not real ! You're not real Hoseok! This is just a dream!” and with that shout, you woke up again from your lucid dream, panting. Hard.

You've been having a lucid dream about him lately.

Jung Hoseok. The school's phenomenon. Why? Because he used to be a nerd but after you have a lucid dream about him removing his glasses and did a little make over. He change himself. Totally.

He never walk with hung his head down anymore.

He never stuttering when talking anymore.

and he never talk to you anymore.

Back then, you're his only friend. You like him for his heart. He's so warm and nice.

First meeting with him was unforgettable, you were having a dream about him dancing passionately the night before, which is impossible because he's a nerd and no ever saw him listen to music or even tap his fingers to follow the beat. So you shrug off that dream.

Then the day after, you were in the school dance practice, dancing - since you love dance -  when someone clap his hand right after you finished.

Short story, you made him show his hidden talent. He dance. Insanely and beautifully.

You were so amused and you know you fall for him the moment he smile at you right after he finished his last moves.

“And that's the real me, Hye.” you remember he told you while panting.

But everything change right after you dream about him change his appearance. It feels like everything you dream about is slowly come true which scare you.

You admit that most of your dream are actually how you want them to be, but to be honest you never expect Hoseok to change himself. Sure he can change for better but you don't like it anymore since it drift him further from you.

Sometimes you can't even control the dream. You're scared. What if things you don't like appear in your dream and to make it worst, what if it come true?

Because lately your dreams keep come true. And last night you were dreaming about—

Your thoughts get interupt when you saw a faint giggles. Turn around, your heart break into million pieces when you saw him hugging other girls with genuine smile plastered over his face.

Well, he isn't yours. He feel free to—' once again your thoughts got interupt when you turn back to check on the heartbreaking scene. ‘Is that Eunsoo?

You widened your eyes because you dream about Hoseok went gone after he left with Eunsoo.

“It can't be! No!!” you scream and quickly ran out from class since they're heading to library while your class is on third floor.

Please... please don't leave me yet Hoseok. Please. I have to let you know. The words that my lips want to say to you!’ you keep chanting in your mind as you running for him.

Where are you?
I search and search but I can’t see you
Where are you?
Don’t let go of me
Remember now to save me

“Hoseok!” you called his name as soon as you saw him.

Both of him and Eunsoo turning around. The girl was smiling while the boy didn't.

“D-don't go.”  you managed to say slowly but he hear it.

“Why?” He asked as he let go her hands and take steps closer to you. “Do you have something to say?” He asked coldly.

Slowly you looked up and you were shaking under his cold gaze.

“Yes.” you answer shortly before turn around and walk away with him trailing behind you.

You lead him to the school park where there's no one around. He's still behind you, stay silent.

“Hoseok, tell me? What I did wrong to you? Why you suddenly become cold at me and turn your back to me? I thought we're friends? Why your personality change right after you changed your appearance?” after took a deep sigh, you blurted out everything in your mind.

“Didn't you want it? All of that?” He answer coldly.

“You want me to show my true self, I did. You want me to change my appearance, I did. You want me to leave you with Eunsoo, I did! Now what?!”

“W-what? H-how come- I mean—”

“Every time you dream about me, at the same time I also dream about that. I can see it and I know everything you dreamed about is everything you ever wanted, isn't it?” He asked back, now instead of looking cold, he looked hurted.

“W…what? No!! I mean, I admit, sometime I really dream about what I want, but not all of it. I do wanted you to change your appearance, but it's for your better. I don't expect you to stay away from me. I don't want you to leave with Eunsoo.”

“And why is that?”

“Because I like you! What else?!” you were too furious that you forgot to lie. “I—”

“So you like me?” He asked now with a smile. A warm smile.

“How about you?! Why you did everything I want? You even stay away from me, do you really hate me??” instead of answering, you throw back the question.

“Yeah. I do hate you.” He answer shortly but with a little smirk.

“Y…you don't have to be that blunt! I understan—”

No, you never understand about his real feeling until he lock his soft plump red lips onto yours.

“I like you too, Hye. So much that I willing to kill my self for you if you want it. I'd do anything for you.” He confess, smiling widely right after both of you parting.

Your widened eyes now has turn into eyesmile as you wrap your arms around his neck. Hoseok put his arms around your waist as he spin you around.

“In my dream or in reality, I want to be with you, my lucid dreamer.