Never Lose Hope

Your holiday has came to an end and now you're back into Europe to continue your dance training. You were having a good holiday in US and also celebrated your birthday there.

The original plan was go back to Seoul and spending time with him but since he's also in the middle of a secret trip, both of you decided to let you have a trip to US. Now that you're here, you can't help but wonder where is him.

Ever since you came back here, you only texted him once to notify him that you're back in and yet there's nothing come from him. Sighing for the umpteenth times, you face your reflection on the mirror and notice how you gain weight because you can't hold yourself to tasting new foods.

You were about to play the new Ride on The Wind by KARD when suddenly the light turn off in your dance practice room and some automatic emergency lamps lights up the room a bit.

"W-what? Seriously, is this happening with me now?" You complained out loud even though you're just alone by yourself and suddenly a familiar beat from a familiar song could be heard, it's Drake's In My Feelings.

To your surprise, a familiar figure appear from the entrance and started dancing wildly.

Your wild boyfriend Jung Hoseok just make his way to you with a effortless beautiful moves. The video that went viral days ago is now happening right before your eyes.

"Hobi oppa!!!" You exclaimed and instead of answering you, he pull you to joined him. He know you love to dance with him. "I can't do it." You chuckles as you tried to move along with him.

"You can do it, baby Hye. Feel the beat and move your body." He flash a smile at you and you know that he already win.

"I never thought that you'll make a visit." You chuckles after both of you collapse on the floor.

"I miss you and I wanted to celebrate your birthday." He grin before he stood up and get a cake that he hide for awhile.

"Happy Belated Birthday my Baby Hye!! I'm sorry I can't make it on time. The distance might come between us but I can promise you that it won't separate us instead we will grow closer by heart because every time I listen to your heart beat, I feel alive. I love you, my baby Hye." He light the candle and bring it to you.

You were tearing in a happiness and Hoseok can't be more happier to see your smile. A smile that he missed for awhile.

"Make a wish, baby." He said but you just blew the candles right away which left him in puzzle.

"I don't have to, because everything I wish for is right in front of me." You confess confidently and he can't stop grinning shyly.

He put down the cake carefully on the table nearby and come to you again only to embrace you in his arms.

"Can you feel my heartbeat?" He asked and you nod willingly.

"Do you feel mine?" You asked back and he chuckles.

"Of course." Hoseok parting a bit and cup your cheeks.

"In case you missed it, I want us to bloom like a rose, flutter like a cherry blossoms. Fall like a morning glory. Just like that beautiful moment, let's stick together. I love you." He landed a peck on your lips. "I wrote this as my poems in the last episode of RUN! BTS, just so you know that the poem isn't only written for the boys, but also for us." He continue smile and you can't help but follow.

Every time he smile, you will smile and every time you saw him cry, you will cry too.

"Thank you so much. I want us to stick together too, Hobi oppa. I love you so so much." You exclaimed loudly and tip a toe to give him a peck.

"Now, you should bring to the most delicious restaurant and treat me delicious food."

"But I gained some weight already, I'll just watch you eat then."

"If you don't want to eat food with me, I'll change my mind and eat you instead."

"Eo? What do you m- w-WAIT! WHAT?!!! HOBI OPPA YA!!!" You went red and run after him who already escape himself while scream out a dramatic voice.

You almost reach him and you're ready to back hug him since he's back facing you but suddenly at the right time he turn around and drop a gold necklace and a beautiful ribbon pendant with a 'Hope' engraved on it swinging before your eyes.

⠀⠀"Birthday gift

"Birthday gift." He grin. "Never lose hope." He whisper slowly and put the necklace on you.

"T-thank you, Hobi oppa. You don't have to do this, I-"

"I want to and you're so welcome, baby. Now, let's eat together or eat each other?"

"Y-YAH!!!!"

Here we go again.

Dedicated specially for Btsimagine01 💚