⚜Chapter-10⚜ *THE BULLY MOMMIES*

" Ok big guy, I'll see you later, don't forget to listen to your teacher... " I reminded my son before kissing him on the cheek.
" I will Mommy... " he quickly nodded at me and smiled.
" I love you big guy...go now. " I said while gently leading him to the entrance of his classroom. He followed what I said but turned around to look at me for the last time. I smiled at him while motioning to him to go inside completely.
" Wow, what a heartwarming goodbye you got there dear." I heard a woman speak behind me. I turned around to see if she was talking to me or somebody else. I saw a woman with a pretty face and an alluring body who can pass as a model in Victoria's Secret.
She's wearing high-heeled shoes that match her turtleneck fitted dress that ends halfway to her thigh. She has blonde hair and smooth creamy skin which I bet, was being pampered in the spa most often.
I force a smile at her. " Sorry, but are you talking to me? " I asked in confusion. I saw her tattooed eyebrow tilt up.
"Well yeah? I guess?! It's not like there's somebody else behind you..." She responded sarcastically while eyeing me from head to toe.
I don't like her attitude in that instance..!
Before I could even respond to her she rolled her green eyes and quickly waved her hand dismissing me. Which I felt was rude of her to do to me.
I felt my blood heat up.
Cool it down, Alec, You are at school don't forget it.
I reminded myself to hold it in, I took a deep breath to calm myself and start to walk past her.
I heard a few ladies come to greet the rude bitch.
I was five steps away from them when I heard a familiar voice call my name.
" Hey ! Alexandria Morgan is that you? " I  gulp hearing that familiar voice from my past.
Oh for God's sake?! This can't be her? I silently prayed it was not her but sadly my presumption is right when I turn around to face them...
Four bitches standing In front of me...
They were all wearing skimpy clothes which is normally not appropriate in school, they are not a good example of adult people for the children here.
What surprised me the most is seeing Nicole Brice together with these ladies. I saw her walk slyly towards me with a smirk on her lips while scanning me from head to toe.
"So it is you, Alexandria how are you? " she said, faking a concerned question.
" Hi Nicole, yes it's me. I'm fine..thanks for asking."I said to her forcing a smile to thug on my lips.
Shit! What I hate the most is faking and being plastic to someone though it doesn't hurt me anymore still seeing her makes my blood boil.
Especially seeing her sly face reminds me of what they did to me In the past.
" So how's your life after conceiving a baby with a stranger? I heard you never finish your second term at college and your parents even turn their back on you... " she said mockingly, proudly announcing my past to her bitches friend.
God...This damn bitch is still a bitch.!
I heard the three ladies behind her start to bubble words.
' Like omg... did you guys hear that?! '
' Oh, no wonder she looks so innocent but cunning inside,'
' She's a dumb bitch... I knew it when I saw her being cheesy with her son..'
Now that's it! I'm so full of this trash-talking!
"So are you done? I bet you guys have lots of time, gossiping with other people's lives. Which sadly isn't in my utmost interest..So...Go on with your useless chit-chat Bye... " I said to them sarcastically, which made their mouths fall open. Not wanting to continue the stupid conversation with them I quickly turn my back around but Nicole stops me.
" Hold it back there Alec. " Nicole stopped me gripping my arms and forcefully tried to turn me around. Luckily the bodyguard Clyde hired for us came into the picture.
" Excused me, ma'am. Back off or you will be stated as a threat to the life of Mrs.Harlington." Simon said before unlocking Nicole's hand on my arm.
I walk quickly away not wanting to make the commotion more bigger.
I am not a coward but I didn't come here to make a scene.
I just hope that next time I come back I won't bump into them again.

Time went by and here I am again with my son in the car heading back home after picking him up at school.
I was relieved that I haven't seen any of those bitches.
Half an hour and we were home. I bring my son to his room and change his clothes.
After fixing him I leave him to Ms. Charlotte's care, but before that, I remind her not to watch a movie in Alexander's room, she says sorry about it and was so glad I didn't tell Clyde about the situation.
Exhaustedly, I went back to our room and was taken aback when I heard the water in the shower room and that addicting smell Clyde was using to wash his body engulfed me.
It was the same old smell I loved back then.
I decided to go into the walk-in closet to change my clothes.
I remind myself to take a shower later this evening before going to sleep.
I was already done putting a shirt on and was about to put on a short when I felt a cold hand touch my arms.
" Oh my gosh?! Clyde...! You scared me to death..!" I squeal at him turning around to face him. Yeah, The jerk got his trademark smirk on his lips again.
"I'm sorry if i startled you little kitten, it's just that your body is here but your mind is elsewhere. You didn't even hear me knock once on the door, so I decided to bring you back..." he laughed a little before asking me again but this time he was scanning my face and he looked so serious.
" What's wrong? Was there something bothering you little kitten?" he asked closing the distance between us, he lifted his hand caressing my cheek.
Ohh god.
His hand sends tiny sparks of electricity running all over my body.
Those cold hands coming from the shower sent a chill to my body.
I was tempted to tell him about what happened to me but I know too that he had a lot of things to take care of in his business that I decided not to tell him. I don't want to add a burden by telling the incident this morning with those bitches. I brush his hands away and walk out of the closet room.
He quickly followed me, stopping me from going out of the room.
" Clyde, I'm fine. Please put some clothes on, You're going to catch a cold and aren't you realizing that you are half naked? " I said to him, rolling my eyes.
Goodness!
Seeing those eight-pack abs my hands are itching to feel it on my palm.
I have to hold myself not to do so because I know if I do.
I'm gonna pay for it 'big time'.
No no no...!
Get a hold of yourself!
I remind myself. I quickly averted my eyes from those sinful abs of his and fixed my stare on his face.
But then those sexy smirk on his lips meet my gaze.
Goodness!
I wanted to wipe that away with my lips.
"Am I that overly distractive in your eyes, little kitten..? Just so you know I'm always yours. Just say it..." he teasingly said before pulling me in his arms.
" Let me go, Clyde! " I squeal in shock, my eyes widened from the idea that his towel wrapping around his torso might cringe and fall on the ground.
No. No.. no...!
This is not good! Not good!
" Nope, I won't let you go unless you tell me what's bothering you little kitten.. " He said in a very serious tone.
" I said it already. it's nothing. So now let me go, Clyde." I said to him trying to put some distance between our bodies.
God. I don't know how long I can fight this feeling I have for him and he's pushing me to my limits. Tempting me every time he has a chance. It's like  he knows me far too well. He figures out my barrier isn't that strong.
Curse you, Clyde!
I felt his strong arm wrap around my waist, closing any space that was left between us.
My hand that was laying on top of his chest pulling him away, gave in. I'm no match for his strength. I gasped when I felt his cold lips on the crook of my neck. I quivered involuntarily when I felt him gently bite my neck before trailing feather-light kisses from the crooked of my neck up to my ears.
I felt my body slowly heating up.
Alarm rings in my head.
Goodness...!
This is going too far already!
But before I could protest he managed to harbor my lips.
Instantly that protest slips away... Replacing with a moan when he bites my lower lips asking for an entrance to my mouth.
I moaned in delight when I felt his hand go inside my shirt feeling the skin on my waist.
I am dragged, I knew it...
The last layer that I build to hide my feelings for him is slowly breaking apart.
But the question is, am I ready to let my feelings freely to him?
Then thoughts of him knowing I'm pregnant and having his child bring me back to my right state of mind.
He didn't even once visit me or let me know he knows about me and my son. I struggle so much, though without knowing he tried to help me. But it isn't enough for me to give myself to him as easily as I did in the past. And with that, I mustered enough courage to pull him away.
He was taken aback by my action.
" Clyde stop this! You promised me not to force yourself on me right?
but you're provoking me right now..! This isn't fair and you crossed the line..! " And with that, I headed outside the room and went to my son's room. Just in time, my son is having dinner already.
I asked Ms Charlotte to bring my food to Alexander's room.
After feeding my son and myself I decided to sleep in Alexander's room.
Tonight I'm giving Clyde a space to think.

*Hi, my dear readers, i will upload more chapter in a while.
Have agreat day or night.