⚜chapter-12⚜they strike again⚜

⚜Chapter-12⚜They Strike Again⚜

Two days went by so slowly, luckily Claire was there to accompany me and my son...
Instantly my son loves her as she's a bit childish and she always plays along with all the things my son wants to do...
I think in the two days that she was here they were together most of the time.
Not that I'm jealous or something.
I am happy.
Today she's going home before we go to school which makes my son a bit sad and teary.
"Oh my little sweet bun, don't cry, Aunt Claire will be back on Sunday.." Claire knelt on her knees to hug my son who was a bit emotional parting ways with his Auntie.
" Pinky promised Aunt Claire? " My son asked, pouting his lips and raising his pinky finger. Claire smiled at him and did their pinky promise.
" Pinky promised my little sweetie, I'll be back quickly just one day wait and boom...! Aunt Claire is here.." she said comically to lighten up the atmosphere and surprisingly it did work as my son smiled again.
"Are you going to fly like Wonder Woman's aunt Claire?! " My son asks innocently, clapping both hands together.
We both stared at each other before bursting into laughter.
" Alexander, I think Wonder Woman is a bit old for me.
Hmm. How about I'm ' supergirl' the cousin of 'Superman'?! What do you think?"
"Hmmnn, ok..! Auntie Claire is the super girl..! " He cheerfully said.
" Ok, sweetie I have to go now and you need to go to school too. Do your best at school and when I come back I'll bring a surprise for you.." Claire kisses Alexander's forehead before standing up.
"Yehey...! " My son cheered with joy.
We both sent her off and waved goodbye to her as she went inside her car.
I took a deep breath and looked at my son who was now wearing his uniform and was ready also, to go to school.
"Ok big guy, time to go to school.."
"Ok, mommy.." He smiled at me as we both went inside the Mercedes car.

10:30 am The program is starting

" Mommy, can Daddy make it today? " my son asked with hopeful eyes.
"Of course, he will! But remember if Daddy can't make it, don't be disappointed I'll replace Daddy if it's necessary. Ok? Is it a deal?" I saw him nod agreeing with what I said.
" Ok, Mommy, bye-bye... " He said before kissing me on the cheeks and going back falling in line.
They are  about to do a parade around the school and then the program will start.
When I stood up I heard someone clapping a hand behind me.
I turned around to face who it was and saw the one that clapped is the bitch, who can be a Victoria's Secret model.
Shit! Not them again!
" Oh my, That was so dramatic.. " She said in a mocking tone.
" It's so moving I think I'm about to cry..." The small one with a fake Angelina Jolie's lips, said while wiping away  the fake tears in her eyes.
" Ohh what's the problem, honey? Does his daddy have no time to attend the Father's Day program? " The third bitch in the group said, While blowing her fake nails that resemble the nails of a witch.
" It might be that he's not the real father of her son, that's why he's not interested in this kind of program.. Am I right, Alec?"  Nicole spoke up, mocking me too.
Shit, this bitches is picking on me again.
But I don't wanna fight them. Talking back means I'm putting myself on their level. I tried to ignore them and walk away.
Luckily they didn't stop me.
But they are still bubbling hurtful words that I can hear.
" Ohh my gosh, she's a coward..."
" Yes indeed she is, she's a stupid one too, she didn't even know her boyfriend didn't really love her and he just made her a fool for a year. " Nicole adds up which makes my blood boil. I was about to  turn back to them but a hand prevented me from doing so.
Instantly sparks of tiny electricity emit from the part where he touches me. Then I felt his warmth engulf me in a hug before  kissing me on the lips.
Shock. I didn't have the strength to protest.
"Just follow the flow' little kitten" he whispered in my ears after.
I nod at him agreeing with his act.
He smiled at me lovingly and interlaced his hand with mine.
I smiled back at him as we walked past the bitches, every one of them had a mouth that fell open.
I heard them mumbling words like.
'Oh my gosh!'
' Is that Clyde Harlington?!'
' That guy is a jackpot, he's in the top 5 multi-billionaires!'
'How did she even catch one like him?!
Ohh, This is too much I think I'm gonna faint...' It was Nicole, saying it.
A triumphant smile formed on my lips.
When I looked up to Clyde I felt my heart flutter when I saw him staring right back at me.
God.
Those thick brown brows and deep brown eyes that stare at me intently make my knee jelly.
He got some stubbled on his face that he hadn't shaved for a few days, which added more to his charisma.
I have this urge to lift my hand and caress his cheek but I hold myself.
Then suddenly he stopped and cupped both my cheeksI  and placed a kiss on my forehead.
" I miss both of you, where's Alexander? " He asked after making my heart flutter once again.
"He's over there " I said pointing to the third line to the left where the children fall in line for the parade.
We watched them do the parade and after the children went back to their classroom to introduce their daddies in front of the children and other parents.