⚜️Chapter-26 ⚜️Silence before the storm(matured content)⚜

The next morning, I woke up from the small kisses on my neck. I hummed and tried to pull him away, but that's the only time I realized he was on top of me.
Slowly my hum became a moan which completely woke me up. I wanted to protest, but those remained inside my head as I felt him press his manhood on my entrance. My body moves like it has its mind and encircled my legs to his hips, readying myself for his trust. When I felt him thrust inside of me. It was then, I opened my eyes and was greeted by his alluring-smirking face. His hair was still a mess, probably because of me grasping on it last night and God.
Watching his shoulder flexed bending down deepening his trust in me made me grip on it.
I felt my nails dig a little on the skin on his back when he started ramming deeper and faster inside of me. My lungs seem to have a problem in obtaining oxygen because every time he plunges in faster and harder. I can't help but hold my breath from those pleasurable and exciting feelings his hard erection makes me feel. When we both reached our climax, I can't help but call his name. As our breathing became even, I tried to move away from Him, but I couldn't. His hands were holding me firm on my waist, while his other leg was resting on half of my lower body.
"Good morning, Mr. Sneaky Clyde, you have a unique way of waking me up back there. I would love it if you would let me go. I really need to be in the bathroom." I poked him in his cheek because he wasn't looking at me. His eyes were shut close, but I can definitely see that he is playing a game with me. He has this undying smirk on his lips that flirted with me to wipe it away with my kiss.
"Nope." he sternly replied, in his deep morning husky voice. Tightening his grip on my waist while his other leg pulled me closer, making his manhood pressed on my belly.
I stared at him, amused by his action. I knew it already, even before that he has this possessiveness inside of him. He was already mad that Claire chose for me an evening gown which was too revealing for his eyes. Don't get me wrong, he likes to see me gorgeous and attractive, but only with his eyes other observing eyes are not allowed to see it.
"Come on, Clyde, stop playing with me. I really need to go!" I said to him and tried to squirm my way out of his grip.
But it's useless! His grip was like steel, it's unbreakable!  Desperate and frustrated, I slap him on his chest.
"Argh! Clyde, stop playing with me. I really need to use the bathroom!" I started to lose my patience with him. But that all changed when he opened his eyes and stared straight at me.
"Are you angry at me, little kitten?" he said, swooning at me.
"Nope, but I will, if you don't let me go." I said, trying to sound as calm as I could even though deep inside I felt butterflies swirling around my stomach from his enigmatic charm.
"Hmm, Well, I can't let my little kitten get mad at me, so off you go to the bathroom." he said before standing up. I quickly took the chance and went out of the bed. I screamed in shock when I felt him near me and bent down to carry me in bridal style to the bathroom.
" Damn it, Clyde! " I muttered out, but he just gave me those cheeky smiles of his and planted a soft kiss on my lips. When we reached his in-suit bathroom, he gently put me down and walked carelessly to his shower, while I sat near the wash basin.
"Thank you, Mr. Sneaky." I mocked him before jumping down. I quickly sit and do my business in the toilet.
Thereafter, I went back to the basin to wash my face and clean my teeth. I glance one last time at the foggy glass that stops my eyes to see him showering nakedly. I quickly shivered my head, blocking my mind from thinking lustful thoughts.
Furthermore, I decided to wait for my turn to take a shower when he finished, but before I even reached the door of the bathroom, I felt a strong hand gripping my waist. He turned me around and stole a kiss on my lips before pulling me with him into the shower.
"Since you are already here, kitten, Let's take a shower together." he whispered huskily in my ears when he turned me around, so my face could be hit by the water of the shower. I felt sparks of electricity run through my veins down to my core! I felt the hair on the back of my neck go up from his warm breath that fanned on my ears.
" Clyde, aren't you worried I might get pregnant? Because, as you can see, whenever we make love, we're not using any protection." I said, remembering we never once talked about this, I bit my inside cheek waiting for his response.
Well, we should be talking about this, right? Though, I chose the wrong place to tackle it.
Silly me! I scold myself when he becomes quiet.
But then I felt him bend down to embrace me from behind, his hand snaking its way to my waist while his lips were teasingly biting my neck. I quickly melt down from his embrace and those teasing mouths of his.
"I don't mind having a football team. " He said, which made me come back to reality!
Jesus!
A football team?
He got to be kidding me.
I swatted him with my elbow, which made him grunt.
" Ouch! I'm just joking." he said, laughing while rubbing his side that I hit. I turn around facing him with both hands on my hips.
" That's not a good joke, Mr. Harlington." I smirk at him, scanning him from head to toe.
God. Is he even a human?
Seriously, he looks like a son of a Greek god.
How can he be so perfect in my eyes?
Does falling in love really make your sights see everything perfectly?
Like now, I'm beginning to have a second thought and was actually thinking like" yeah why not a football team babies."
Damn it! I think my sanity was slowly fading away, the more I'm with Clyde is the more I'm beginning to just agree and less disagreeing.
" Seriously, don't give me this kind of look, little kitten. I'm just joking, honestly." he said, reaching for my hand and pulling me closer to his wet, slippery body. I stared up at his face and saw pure honesty and love in his eyes.
Thinking of having lots of kids seems to be a distant thought already. I don't mind how many we can make, as long as the kids are born healthy, that's more important to me.
Damn! I wasn't even pregnant yet. Every so often, I'm a bit silly in thinking things. I encircled my arms around his neck and planted a kiss on his lips.
" It doesn't matter, Clyde. Let's see how many we can make." I said to him, which made us both laugh.
After showering together and dressing up, Clyde wore denim pants and a black Ralph Lauren polo shirt while I dressed up in skinny jeans and a white Lacoste blouse. I thought it would be the best time to ask him If I could visit my parents with my son. Because of Claire's problem, we had to stay longer in the mansion and Alexander ended up skipping a week of school.
" Clyde, can I visit my family today?" I asked hopefully. I felt like today I have the courage to speak to them confidently. He looked back at me and stared at my eyes worriedly.
"Are you confident, Alexandria? Do you want me to go with you? I think I am apart from this and I don't mind asking for forgiveness for ruining their dreams for you." he said while closing the distance between us.
" No, I'll go fix it first and if they can still accept me again, Then we can go together next time. Is it ok, Clyde?" My hopeful eyes were roaming in his face, loving the worried-ness, flustered on it.
" Ok, but please let me know if you need me, I'll ask my family trusted bodyguard and driver to bring you there." He said after. I smiled at him thankfully and tiptoe kissed his lips. Finally, One of the two things that are bothering me can be hopefully fixed today. Well, I'm crossing my fingers about this. It's been six years since the last time I saw them.