⚜️CHAPTER-38⚜️ The End⚜️

One month after Clyde woke up, everything was back to normal. Though, his still making up for the time, he lost from being in a coma.
Damn! He didn't like to think about it anymore.
Although every so often it worked on his conscience that a person died in that incident, he will just push it away, thinking life gave us a never-ending possibility. You can choose the path that you want for your life, and she chooses to rest in peace.
Pushing that thought aside.
He is sitting now in his swivel chair, here in his office room inside his private villa. Stuck with work loads,
Though his father took over for about two months, there are still plenty of things to sign and papers to be reviewed again. He stopped signing some papers when he heard a knock on the door. He laid down the fountain pen that he was holding and took off his reading glasses.
A moment later, the door opened revealing two of the most important people in his life.
His son and wife.
" I apologize for bothering you, my love, but this little man here wants to remind you about bedtime stories." Alexandria said, smiling at him.
His eyes stared at his son, then to his wife,
locking his eyes to the last when he saw how alluring she looked in front of him.
She didn't bother to wear a robe, giving him a sight of her cleavage and the curves of her body inside her lace nightgown. Instantly he felt his groin come twitching. These fast few days he felt like there's something new about her but don't know what. Though one obvious thing, she has this glowing look every day.
" Daddy, can you read me a bedtime story? Pretty please." His son pleaded with both hand clamps together and a matching pouty lips. His eyes were round, just like a lost puppy wiggling his tale to him.
A small laughter escaped from his lips, seeing how adorable his son looked right now. His heart melted easily and stood up from his chair.
" Alright, big guy. I'm sorry I forgot about the time." He apologized to him for not realizing it's time for his bedtime story.
" It's ok Clyde, I'm sorry I cannot replace you in reading the bedtime story. You were excellent at reading him books." Alexandria placed her arm around his waist and he did the same. They all walked out of his office room and went to the next room.
Once they entered the room, Alexander quickly ran for his favorite book that was situated on his bedside table and gave it to his Daddy. He's always excited whenever Clyde reads him a bedtime story.
" Ok now, off you go to bed." Alexandria said.
" Yay! This is wonderful..." Alexander cheered when he climbed to his bed and jumped on top of it.
" Come now, you would rather not be sweaty and sticky before you sleep, do you, big guy? " Alexandria teased her son that made him stop from jumping and tucked himself under the blanket, leaving his face and arm only exposed.
Alexandria and Clyde both laugh at their son's antics. Turning off the big light, the two went up to their son's bed, Alexander in between of them.
A giggle of excitement escapes from their son, loving the warm feeling of his both parents there with him in his room before he falls asleep.
A few flips from the book and an excellent way of reading the story, both son and mother slowly drifted away, making a smile creep on Clyde's lips.
He stared at both of them with so much love and adoration. He is surely a lucky guy to be with them and to experience such kind of love from these two...
Nevertheless, after waking up, he never stopped from saying thank you to god for granting him a second chance to be with his family.
---
Alexandria felt a warm hand caressing her cheek and a soft lip giving her a peck on the lips.
She slowly opened her eyes and saw the most mesmerizing eyes she ever saw, a smile formed on her lips.
" Sorry I fell asleep, Clyde, how long are you staring at us?" She asked him, knowing that after he woke up he could walk again by himself. He was always like this. Every night before he goes to sleep he will visit our son just to stare at him, and every so often she will wake up also seeing him staring at her ever so lovingly.
" I don't really know how long, my love." He responded shyly, scratching the back of his head.
" Silly, let's go back to our room..." She said to him before glancing at her son's sleeping form next to her. She gave him a kiss on his forehead, tucking one of his hands under the blanket, while leaving the other one untouched.
Likewise, she then stood up and went out of the bed, offering her hand to Clyde. He quickly accepted it and stood out of the bed too. They exited their son's room and headed to the master's bedroom.