New Book to check out.

Hi dear readers, I made a draft of this book. Still don't know if I will publish it. It's a story about A Yakuza leader falling in love with a civilian. It has a mature content. Romance and alot more. The ML is 45 years old and the Fl is 35. read to find out more.
Qoute me if you like me to continue on this story.

Chapter-1 The Encounter

" I'm back," I shouted at the front door but heard nothing in response. When I reached the small dining table, I stepped on something, so I looked down and saw a pair of undies. When I scanned the ground, I found clothes and jeans in my son's bedroom. I wasn't thinking anything else, and I'm just curious, so I walked to the door and twisted the doorknob open.
" Oh! God! Sorry." I bow down, and my body just moves naturally to the front door.
" Mom, Wait!" I heard some sound behind me, but I didn't look back.
" That's fine, I know you were at the right age to do those things." I bent down to fix my sandals. Before I open the door, I glance back at my son with dishevelled hair and a bit of lipstick smudge on the corner of his lips.
" Just, please, use protection. I won't be back until morning, so have fun!" I waved my hand and exited the front door.
Still embarrassed, I cupped my cheeks while walking on the street. I didn't know my son had turned into an adult. Time surely passed by in a blink. I still feel embarrassed from what I saw, but I'm not the kind of parent who will restrict their child. Though, I remind him to use protection for his and his girlfriend's good.
Sigh, Where should I go now? I looked around and saw nothing in particular that interested me. So I took out my phone from my handbag and ordered a taxi. When it arrived, I hopped in and greeted the taxi driver.
" Konbanwa, to Itamachi Snack Nahiro please." The driver said yes, and we drove about twenty minutes before we arrived at my favourite place.
Snack Nahiro in Itamachi is a dance club bar. I often go there when I'm in heat. The place has the nearest budget hotel named Tagawaitaekisya Hotel.
And when I said I'm in heat, it was it.
For about 2 years, I have been staying in Japan. I've slept with multiple men, but I never dated them. It was just a one-night stand and no strings attached. I'm too old for romance, plus my son is already 19 years old. I stepped inside and found a sweet spot in the corner near the bartender. The upbeat music was a bit loud, but It was enough to make me distracted.
"Bailey on the rock, please," I said to the Oji-san in front of me. While waiting for my drink, I put on my earphone and called my best friend from high school.
" Hi, Jm, are you busy?"
" Nope, I just arrived after my field duty. What's up with the noisy background?"
" You can still hear something even with noise cancellation?"
" Yup, but that's ok, I can hear you loud and clear." My drink arrived and in two gulp it was empty. I requested one more, and Oji-san nodded his head.
"So I busted Jacob with his girlfriend in the apartment. I felt nostalgic and sad, but I am prepared for this moment. It's just that I feel lonely and old, haha." I drank my Bailey and emptied the shot glass. Then I motioned for Oji-san to give me one more.
" So that's why you were drowning yourself with liquor? You are only 35, but you talk like a 50-year-old mother hen, Hana." My best friend ranted about me.
" I can't help it, it's like only yesterday and he was still small. He can't even do anything without me, but now. He is all grown up, maybe soon I will be holding a grandchild." I gulp empty my refill and listen to Jm rant.
" You're overthinking, doesn't mean you made a mistake before and he will do the same. Don't underestimate Gen Z." Ah, she hit the spot.
Jm knows what's going on in my head like the back of her hand. She's right, when I was 16 I got pregnant with my first boyfriend's child. When I told him about my pregnancy, he ran away. Then I found out he was already living together with his other girlfriend, and he had 3 kids already. I was too naive and a sucker for bad boys. Up to now, I'm still attracted to those types of men, rugged and manly.
" You know, I'm a bad judge of character, but I learnt my lesson a long time ago. So a fling isn't that bad." I drank empty my drink and motioned for one more.
" That's fine. You have been deprived of sex for 10 years, you deserve some boost once in a while. Just don't forget to use protection."
" I know, ops! Sorry!" I was a bit clumsy and accidentally knocked down my shot glass while reaching for it.
" Hold on, I will call you back later, bye love you."
" Take care, love you and Jacob. God bless." When I stood up, I saw the man sitting next to me staring at me intensely. I didn't mind him and bowed my head, apologizing to the bartender. The Oji-san said it was ok and I helped wipe off the drinks on the counter table.
He gave me one shot again, but this time the bartender said the man sitting next to me offered me a drink.
" Oh, ok, thank you for the drinks." I face the man and smile at him. He has a large build and a tall figure. He has those typical Japanese eyes, which are similar to my son's eyes. His facial features are a perfect, oval-shaped face with a pointed nose and thin lips. He has a medium-length haircut. Clean shaved face and a black suit. His vibe is waving alarms in my head. His presence alone attracted a lot of attention.
" Hi, Hana here, what's yours?" I offered my hand before I knew it. Damn it!
" I'm Minamoto Yorimitsu, pleased to meet you." He accepted my hand and squeezed it gently. Instantly
I felt an electric current, so I let go of his hand. It's probably just static electricity. He didn't seem offended, and he looked like he was amused for some reason.
" Do you live nearby?" He asked with that deep husky voice and his almost none noticed English accent. Sigh, I wonder where he studied the English language.
" Your English is pretty good, I live in Tagawa District, how about you?" I empty my bailey and the bartender offered me another one.
" Oh No, it's enough, I would rather not drink anymore." I said to the Oji-san.
" That's ok, I'm buying it for you, Ms. Hana."
" Thank you, please give him one glass of his drink too on my bill." I said before looking back to the handsome man in front of me. I don't know why, but I'm always attract, and I'm enticed by older men, like men in their 40s and 50-ish. My late Ex-partner was the same. We lived together for 18 years before his demise. When I finished my drink, I motioned for Oji-san to check the bill. Then, when I was about to fish out my phone, Mr. Minamoto grabbed my hand.
" I will pay for all of your drinks, would you like to come with me, Ms. Hana?" His gaze never left my sight, like his reading what's on my mind. I gently push away his hand. I bend down just at the right angle where I can whisper in his ears.
" I'm not a prostitute nor a pickup girl. I paid my bill, thanks, but no, thank you." When I stood again and our eyes met, I felt a chill on the back of my head. I don't know why, but his gaze and smile felt different from before.
He didn't say anything anymore, so I paid and left. I took a cab and arrived at the hotel within ten minutes. I checked into the hotel I often use when I don't want to sleep with someone. The room I picked was near the exit door and a few distant apart from the elevator. Room 609 the staff told me they hadn't finished cleaning the room, so I waited in the lobby for about fifteen more minutes before they handed me my electronic key card. I went inside the elevator and pressed floor number 10. When I exited the elevator, I saw a few men in black suits standing at the side of a room. I didn't mind them and was about to pass by when that familiar voice called my name.
" Ms. Hana, is this your room?" The crowd of men in black suits moved to the side, and then I saw Mr. Minamoto smiling at me. I felt my heart skip beat with those beautiful smiles, but the hair on my body is standing. I have goosebumps all over and it's not a good sign.
I walked back and saw the room number where Mr. Minamoto was standing, is my room. Heck, did he just follow me here? I crossed my arm above my chest and asked.
" What are you up to, Mr. Minamoto?" The smile on my face is gone and my tone of voice is ice-cold. I'm not a pushover. Let's see what he got.
A hearty laugh echoed in the hallway and Mr. Minamoto strode towards me. He stopped in front of me and said,
" Would you like to speak with me inside?" He asked, pointing with his thumb to the room I was supposed to sleep in.