Park

So this oneshot was inspired by foreverinmymind12 - Thank you so much!!!!

"Ugh, Peter!" Gwen exclaimed in disbelief. "Why can't you just use the swings like everyone else does?"

She watched her husband and the four year old son on the swings, though instead of actually swinging they were hanging upside down from the top bar.

"Because Gwendolyn," Peter exclaimed. "Everyone is taking up the monkey bars."

"If my son falls, Peter Parker...." Gwen warned.

"Don't worry, Gwen Parker, our son will not fall," Peter said confidently.

Rolling her eyes, Gwen walked back towards the picnic table where her two year old daughter sat, drawing in her princess coloring book.

"Hey, lil' Mary," Gwen said cheerfully and wrapped her in a hug.

"Look at this, mama!" Mary exclaimed, showing a very color-filled page.

"Very impressive," Gwen said seriously.

She then began to pack up the leftover food and place it in the picnic basket. Just as she started to roll up the tablecloth, she heard a sound behind her.

Footsteps, and Gwen knew exactly whose. Deciding to mess with him a little bit, she waited until she could feel him right behind her until she smirked and stated, "I would think for Spiderman you'd be a little sneakier, bug boy."

The footsteps stopped as Gwen turned around and wrapped Peter in a hug. "But I still love you, " She said lovingly.

Peter smiled and leaned over to kiss her, but just as their lips touched, small sounds were heard.

The couple pulled away to see their two kids snickering as they made kissing faces.

"Oh grow up," Peter said and crashed his lips against Gwen's. Surprised, she kissed back before pulling away only a second later.

"Peter!" She exclaimed. "Ben is the oldest, and he's four."

Peter only smiled mischievously as Gwen walked over to her kids and wrapped them each in one arm. They squealed in delight.

"You know..." Peter suggested. "I thought I saw an ice cream stand somewhere up ahead.

Ben and Mary's faces lit up at his words and spoke in unison, "ICE CREAM!!!!!"

Gwen ruffled Ben's hair and laughed, "Well, let's go then."

Peter smiled, "Race you?"

Gwen laughed, "Yeah...no. But Ben will." She looked over to see her son nodding his head vigorously.

Peter chuckled, "Okay, see you there."

Gwen picked up Mary and started walking behind them. Mary then began talking excitedly about one subject to the next. Gwen grinned.

"Did you have a fun day at the park?" Mary nodded as a huge smile flashed across her face.

Gwen smiled in return as she then said, "Wanna see if we can race Daddy there?"

Mary smiled and started running ahead, leaving Gwen to catch up.

A/N

I'm honestly not sure if I like this one, but still please review!!

Love_To_Write218