Cheater? Part Two

Wow, it's not Sunday and I'm updating...*Riley Matthew's voice* Yay!!!

Anyways, I hope you like it!

Sidenote~ In this oneshot it's like near the end of their senior year of high school but unlike the movie, Gwen was accepted into Oxford before graduation.

Gwen got dressed up for Peter's that night with every intention of breaking up with him. She was tired of his little lies- she was no longer going to suffer through them. Besides, her dad would be happy. Peter could keep part of the promise to stay away from her- even if it was because of something rotten.

She pulled on a pair of leggings and a flashy blue top and slipped her feet in ballerina flats.  Gwen considered curling her hair, but decided it would make her look to fancy. Too desperate for Peter to take her back and beg for forgiveness.

"Mom, I'm going out," Gwen called and blew her mother  kiss.

"Be back by eleven," her mom called before Gwen walked out the door .

But the moment the door was closed, a wave of emotion crashed upon Gwen. Once the night was over, she would no longer be the girlfriend of Peter Parker. Her breathing hitched, and she could feel the tears falling from her eyes.

Gwen didn't want to break up with him, but she had to do it....right? He had openly lied to her and spent the day with Mj. He was cheating on her....right? It was the proper thing to do....right?

Ugh, too many questions. 

Before she could process anymore questions, her phone went off. She reached in her pocket to see the  name "Peter" flash across the screen.

Putting the phone to her ear, she anwsered, "Hello?"

"Gwen, hey!" Peter exclaimed. "You're still coming right?"

Gwen rolled her eyes, "Yes, Peter. I'm on my way now." 

"Why do you care?" she wanted to asked, but knew better.

"Okay see you soon, Gwen. Love you," he said.

"See you soon," Gwen choked and after pressing the 'end call' button, quietly added, "I love you too."

_ _ _ _ 

Fifteen minutes later, Peter was standing at the door to Aunt May and Peter's house. Taking a deep breath of air, she rapped her knuckles against the door. 

Peter anwsered less than five seconds later, a grin lighting up his features, "Hey, Gwenie." He immedietly wrapped her in a hug. 

She spoke quietly, "Hello, Peter," before pulling away. "Hey can we talk about something?"

"Yeah, sure, in a second, but first I need to show you something," Peter grabbed her hand and led her down the hallway. 

Gwen retoryed in protest, but her attempts were weak. She was in no hurry, she had all night to break up with him. Might as take as long as she needed, right? 

"Peter, what exactly-" Gwen started to ask before Peter led her into the leaving room. The room was dark, but once she entered, all the lights turned on, and all her friends from Midtown and a few other jumped up, yelling one word:

"CONGRADULATIONS!"

Surprised, Gwen stumbled back a little, "Wh-what?"

"Congradulations, Gwenie," Peter said, putting his arms around her. 

"Huh?" Gwen asked.

Peter rolled his eyes, "Come on, not everyone makes it into Oxford."

Gwen smiled, "You arranged this, all because I made it into a college?"

"It's not just any college, Gwen." Gwen turned around to see Mj standing there. "This is huge. We're all proud of you."

Smiling, Gwen mouthed, "Thank you."

Mj shook her head, "No, thank you for being understanding. I had to steal Peter there for a while, so we could arrange this."

Gwen shook her head in disbelief, and half jokingly said, "Well thank you for returning him to me." She then turned to Peter and jumoed up, pressing her mouth to his.

"Thank you so much,"She said and enveloped him in a hug. "I love you bug boy."

He smiled and buried his face in her hair, "I love you too." He paused. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"What?" Gwen asked, absentmindly asked.

"Right when you walked in you said you needed to discuss something with me. It sounded important," Peter responded.

"Oh, that," Gwen said and pulled Peter closer to her. "Nevermind. Wasn't important at all." 

A/N

Blaaaa...I really hate the way I ended that. Minus the awful ending, how was it? Please review!

Leave any requests if you have any!!!

Love_To_Write218