Concert

~In this oneshot basically Gwen is a huge band fangirl and is trying to get her boyfriend to attend a concert with her~ (Yes, the band I imagined/used is 1D, but if you're not a fan this will not affect this oneshot- I promise)

Gwen groaned, "Peter please just come with me. It won't be awful, I promise."

Peter held up the CD and made a face, "Come on, there has to be some other concert you can think of."

She crossed her arms, "They happen to be my favorite band and if you insult them again-"

"Fine, I'll stop!" After a minute of silence, he added, "But that still doesn't mean I'm going."

"Ugh, bugboy!" she groaned. 

"Gwen," he stretched her name out in a whine, mocking her. Ignoring her pout, Peter sprawled himself across her bed, laying down. "Besides, what's the big deal? I mean you already own seriously everything -"

"But this is live," Gwen said like he was stupid. "Are you having trouble following what I am trying to tell you?"

"Look," Peter said and moved closer to her. "I understand you're obsessed and all-"

Gwen shot him a stone cold glare, "This is more than a obsession, and don't try to understand when you oh so obviously don't."

Peter sighed, "I'm sorry- really I am- but I seriously just don't like their music."

She narrowed her eyes, "Their one song that's overplayed on the radio daily doesn't count. They have like four other albums." Suddenly her eyes lit up, and a twinkling smile made its way across her face. "Here, I have an idea." 

Going up to her desk, she grabbed a computer and logged onto her Youtube account. Returning back to her formal spot next to Peter, she clicked on a music video.

"What-" he started to ask but she shushed him. 

"Just watch," she said quickly.

Raising his eyebrows, Peter shook his head and obeyed his girlfriend. 

"Wait, so why did he just suddenly start singing?" He asked a few moments in. 

Gwen gave him a look he was stupid, "It's a music video..."

"Yeah," he spoke in a 'duh' tone. "They were just sitting around having a regular talk with a movie producer and he opened his mouth out of nowhere-"

"Just watch the video, Peter," she rolled her eyes fondly. Gwen placed her head on his shoulder and quietly hummed along the words to herself. Gosh, she loved this song.

The video ended, and without waiting for a response from Peter, she clicked the next one that popped up in her suggestions. 

"This one's my favorite," she said and cuddled back up against him. Peter smiled and wrapped his arm around her.

A few music videos later, Peter was laying on his back as Gwen was practically on top of him, burrowing her face in his neck. Another song was playing in the background, and he was soothingly running his hands through her hair. 

"Gwen, I have a confession," he spoke quietly.

"Yes, bug boy?"

"I think I'm reconsidering my decision...."

Jumping up, Gwen only crashed back onto him and kissed him hard on the lips, "You'll go to the concert with me?"

Peter smiled and hugged her, "Of course I will."

She smiled widely and embraced him tighter, "This really means a lot to me."

He didn't regret his decision, because if seeing her favorite band in concert with him made her that happy, then he would willingly say 'yes' a million more times.

"Anything for you, love," he whispered.

A/N

Sorry if this sucked. This idea just came to me because my band obsession has increased drastically in the last few months. For those of you who have left requests, I promise I will get to writing those soon.

I'm such 1d trash I am so sorry for all the references I made in this, I couldn't help myself.

~~Who's your guys' favorite band/singer? Tell me- maybe we have some music tastes in common ;)~~

Love you guys so much!

Love_To_Write218