All I Want For Christmas Is You

I just want you for my own

More than you will ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you

Peter began to obnoxiously sing the lyrics as Gwen looked over in exasperation.

"No," she sighed. "Please let us finishing decorating the tree and then sing."

But not listening, Peter only continued to belt out the lyrics as he unwrapped the ornaments from the boxes. 

I won't ask for much this Christmas

I won't even wish for snow

I just wanna keep on waiting

Underneath the mistletoe

Gwen groaned, "Please, I just want to decorate our Christmas tree in peace."

Peter huffed, "But this happens to be my favorite song in the entire whole wide world-"

Knowing if she pressed his singing was only going to get worse, Gwen rolled her eyes in defeat and began stringing the lights around the tree. 

She allowed him to sing Jingle Bells after, and then the 12 days of Christmas until he forget the words. But the moment he began the first line of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, she put her foot down.

"Enough!" she said sternly, putting her hands up. "We're done with the tree, meaning you, my love, are done singing."

Peter pouted, but she wasn't going to give in this time. Sighing dramatically, Peter reached forward and pulled Gwen to the couch on top of him.

She shrieked, but he only laughed and began to tickle her. 

"No, stop!" she squealed in between spurts of laughter.

"Not until you appologize," Peter said and began to move his hands faster.

"Fine, fine!" she shouted. "I love your singing!"

Satisfied, he stopped and pulled her close to press a kiss to your lips, "And you love me."

"Right," she smiled and snuggled closer. "I love you, even if you are a bloody nuisance."

A/N

Crappy ending I know, but I really wanted to try getting another update done before Christmas. 

Happy holidays to all of you!! I love you all and wish everyone the best!! 2016 wasn't a great year, but we can only hope for better things in 2017.

~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~