Remebering Anton Yelchin

Hey, I don't write much fanfiction anymore. I don't even go on wattpad that much. I just wanted to say how devastated I am at the loss of the amazing Anton Yelchin. It broke my heart to hear this a few hours ago.

He instantly became my favorite character in Star Trek. Looking into the actor more, I enjoyed learning about his life and other movies.

I am not a spritual person who can relay on faith he is in a better place; instead I want to remember what an amazing actor he was. He brough so much joy to a once middle school girl that she was compelled to start writing fanfiction. It gave me some wonderful friends on here (in which I apologize for not speaking in so long) and a sense of belonging in a community of Star Trek addicts.

Deaths are tragic, I won't lie there but there is the opportunity to remember those who we have lost and celebrate their accomplishments 💕

Feel free to comment your favorite role of Anton or favorite Chekov moment.

I loved Pasha in his speech to the ship on the way to Vulcan (the whats your name Russian whiz kid scene) and when he was in engineering with scotty and kirk and had to go hit the manual override.
Although transporting guys while Vulcan was collapsing was pretty bad ass too...
Chekov is so adorable that this lesbian would still cuddle with him in an instant (I'd cuddle with any cute people tbh).

Lots of Love
harrypottertrekkie

Oh ps, did anyone notice this. The actor who played the orginal scotty (James Doohan) and Anton playing Chekov were both red shirts? They were also one of the first to die out of the main actors
Its a curse...
Please be careful Chris Doohan,  we love you.