Chapter 3

This leaves off with Lily getting ready.

I'm so excited! In half an hour, Pavel is coming to pick me up to go to the party! Apparently, Nyota is going too with Spock! I never knew hat they were together, but they seem happy. When I first passed Spock in the hallway I was so confused! I'm from the twenty first century and have never seen another race besides humans before. It's good to know that we are not all alone in the universe.

Nyota is now helping me get ready because all of my stuff is left in the twenty first century! She was so nice to let me borrow her stuff and use her room.

I was sitting at Nyota's desk as she was putting my medium length blond hair in a bun. "You are going to look great tonight!" Nyota smiles. "I'm sure that Pavel will love your outfit!"

"I hope so!" I respond, "I'm so anxious."

"Aww don't be!" Nyota responds."If I know one thing, it's that that boy loves you!"

"I know," I respond, " but I'm still worried and I don't know why!"

"Well, you shouldn't be so worried because after all, you already know that you are going to be married!"

"True.." I say blushing.

"Okay I got it." Nyota says and turns me around to face the mirror. My hair is in a small bun and I have light natural looking makeup.

"I look great! Thanks, Nyota!" I hug her and she hugs me back.

"Your welcome sweety!" she responds.

I got up and put my dress on. To my astonishment, it fits perfectly. Nyota puts on her dress too (she chose a red dress) and we pull on our shoes to leave.

We hear a knock at the door. I go to open it and both Spock and Pavel are there. "Pasha!" I exclaim and hug him.

"Lils!" he smiled and hugged her back. "You look beautiful! I brought you this," he smiled and handed me a lily. "Awww Pasha thank you!" She kissed him on the nose. He blushed at took my hand.

Next to them were Nyota and Spock. "Hello Nyota, you look very beautiful this evening. "

"Thank you, Spock," she responded. "Will you try and show some emotion tonight?"

"At this line Spock did something that surprised all of us; he leaned down and kissed Nyota. She was shocked, and kissed him back. "Spock..." she said her eyes filled with happiness, "You kissed me? Not a Vulcan kiss, but an actual kiss?"

"Nyota, I've wanted to do that for a long time, but I was just waiting for the best moment. I guess my emotions just got the best of me. Above all, the emotion of love." He leaned down and kissed her again. "I have ignored my emotions for far too long and feel that I should express them more."

"Oh Spock," Nyota responded, "I love you so much. It would mean the world to me if you expressed your emotions. Oh, sorry Lily and Pavel, go ahead and go to the party we will be there in a few minutes."

Pavel and I leave their hands still intertwined. "Wow, Lily did that just happen?'

"What happen? Do you mean Spock kissing Nyota?" I responded.

"Yes, Lils." Pavel responded, "Mr. Spock almost never shows emotion so that was so odd to see."

"Well at least they are happy." I say.

"But not as happy as I am with you," Pavel says and leans down to kiss me on the cheek.

"Aww," I respond, "Did I ever tell you how cute you are?"