Chapter 2

I wake up and say to myself " Wow too bad none of that actually happened. Pavel was so cute, I wish he was real."

A voice behind me says "Honey, that really did happen. You are on the Enterprise and he is your boyfriend." I turn around to see Lt. Uhura, who now I call Nyota walking over from her food replicator with a cup of tea. "I thought you would want a cup of tea this morning," she smiled and hands me a cup.

"Wow," I say, "Everything is moving so fast! First I have been sent to the future and now I've got my first boyfriend."

"Awww sweetheart," she responds, "You and Pavel are so cute together. I can see how happy you are together. Lucky for you, there's a party in rec room 3 tonight. Maybe Pavel will take you." I just smiled and blushed. "So I never knew how did you two get together?" She asked.

I responded " Well Dr. McCoy had to draw blood and I'm terrified of needles. Dr. McCoy looked down at Pavel and he just kissed me."

"Awww that's so sweet!" Nyota smiled. She asked " So how exactly did you two start dating?"

"Well when Dr.McCoy went to test my blood sample, I was left alone with Pavel. I told him that I liked him so he kissed me again and asked me to be his girlfriend."

"You guys are just so cute together!" She smiled. " I think that he gets off of work in twenty minutes and then you guys can hang out. I have to go to work on the bridge."

Nyota goes to her closet and pulls out some civilian clothing. "You can where some of my clothing, since all you have are your pajamas." 

"Thanks!" I say and look at the clothes. I pull on some black pants and a green v neck tee shirt. It's a little big, but I think that I look okay.

20 minutes later.

I hear a knock at my door and go to answer it. I push the button next to the door and it opens to reveal Pavel standing there. He steps though the doorway and hugs me. "Pasha!" I exclaim and hug him back. "I missed you!" 

"Will you go to the party in rec room 3 tonight with me?" he asked. I could see Nyota smirking sitting on her bed behind me.  "Of course I will!" I respond and kiss him.

"Will you two get a room!" Nyota yells from behind me. We break apart and I respond "Maybe we will!" I grab Pavel's hand and we exit the room leaving Nyota smiling. As we leave I hear her mumble "Young love... how sweet."

We walk down the hallway and he leads me to a rec room. As, we approach the door I am surprised to hear no voices coming from it. Pavel opens the door to reveal a small table and two chairs. On the table sits a cake that says  'I <3 You' in blue icing. "Pasha this is amazing did you do all of this for me?"

"Yes, " he responds smiling. "I asked Keptin Kirk if I could get off early. When I said I wanted to surprise you he agreed to it. I got the cake from the food replicator, it's chocolate and I tried to decorate it myself. I hope it's okay" he smiled over at me our hands still intertwined.

 "Pasha, it means so much to me that you decorated a cake. It looks more than okay because you made it for me. Good guess, chocolate is my favorite!" After saying this I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. On cue we both started blushing as he led me over to the table. We sat down and he cut a piece of cake for each of us. I smiled, took a bite, and said "This is one of the best cakes I've ever had!"

"I'm glad you like it, Lils" he responded smiling. We continue to eat cake, gazing into each other's eyes when suddenly a knock came to the door. I looked over to see Dr. McCoy walk in. "Sorry I'm interrupting kids, but I found some interesting information. I'm related to Mr.Chekov too. It seems that you two got married and have my grandfather. I never knew my great grandparents, but it seems you two are them." Pavel and I look at each other and no words can describe how we feel. "Oh my gosh!" I practically yell. "Pasha, so this means that we are going to get married eventually?"

"I think it does!" he smiles. "Lils, I'm so happy and so overwhelmed. This is amazing!" I cross the table and jumped into him arms.

"I will ummm I'm just going to leave you two alone." Doctor McCoy says as he leaves the room. We press our foreheads together and Pavel whispers to me "The Enterprise is going on shore leave on Earth tomorrow. I was wondering if you wanted to come to Russia with me to meet my parents?"

"I would love to Pasha," I whisper back. "How will we explain that I am from the twenty first century?"

"We'll find a way. Don't worry about it. They are very nice and will surely understand. I have to go back to work on the bridge, but I will pick you up at your room around eight thirty?"

"Sure," I respond and kiss him on the nose. He blushes and I walk out.

I arrive at my room and open he door "So how did your date go?" Nyota smiled looking up from her computer. "Good.." I reply still smiling ear to ear.

"Why are you so happy?" she says

"Doctor McCoy looked into my blood sample as well as Pavel's and it turns out that we are his great grandparents. So in shorter terms, this means that we are going to get married!"

"Oh my gosh! That's great Lils! Even know, you have only known each other for two days, now you know you are going to get married! That's just amazing!" With this, she hugged me. 

"Don't squish me Nyota! Plus, I'm hungry and you haven't explained how this food replicator thing works yet!" I yelp.

"Okay, I'm sorry sweetheart, It's just, knowing who you are going to marry when you are fifteen is just amazing!" She smiled and walked over to the mini food replicator. "Okay, It's not that complicated to use when you know what button to push. You first press the green button to tell it what you want. Pushing the yellow button will give you a list of food and drinks by category. Whatever you do, do not push the big red button. Even I don't know what it does, only Scotty and a few engineers use it. I'll demonstrate. Yesterday, Spock let me try some of his Plomeek soup and I think I will have some more today. So I press the green button and say ' Plomeek Soup' .

Little beams of little appeared in the middle of the machine. When the lights were gone a bowl of plomeek soup was standing there. "Wow!" I exclaimed. "How did it make a bowl too?"

"I don't know" Nyota laughed, " You would have to go to Scotty  for that question."

I walked over to the food replicator and decided to try and see pizza still exists in this time. I pushed the green button and say pizza. To my amazement, a slice of pepperoni pizza appears. I pick it up and take a bite, it tastes amazing! Maybe better that my favorite pizza place back in the twenty first century. I also get a cup of lemonade and sit down on my bed to eat. "Nyota, " I say, "I just remembered, I'm going to the party tonight with Pavel and don't have anything to wear. Do you have something I can borrow?"

"Sure Lils, you can borrow anything in my closet as long as you return it." she responds.

"Thanks Nyota!" I finish eating and walk over to the closet and open it. Instantly, my eyes are drawn to a blue dress. It's sleeveless with blue sequence on the top half and a ribbon at the middle. It looked like a good little party dress, so I take it off the hanger  and set it down on my bed. 

"I love that one! I'm sure you will look great in it and Pavel will love it!" Nyota smiled.

I blush at her comment about Pavel and start getting ready.