Chapter 14

I'm so sorry I took so long to update!!

"Oh my gosh, Pasha!" I start crying. Bones walks out of the room to give us some time alone.

"Lils," he whispers as he hugs me, "Please, don't cry. What's wrong?"

"I'm just so happy, Love.  I.. I thought that there would be no way for you to get your memory back!" I whisper.

He pulls back and looks down at me, "I love you, Lils," he smiles and kisses me. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and his puts his arms around my waist pulling me higher. I run my hands though his curls like the first time I kissed him. I hear the doors slide open, but ignore it. 

"Well that took long enough!" we hear Captain Kirk say. 

Pavel quickly breaks away and looks at him, blushing.

"What?" I say. 

"Oh, I just wanted to see if Mr. Chekov got his memory back and tell you two that we haven't found out what happened to the Klingons. We are going to just say it was a spacial anomaly," he tells us.

"Also," he begins, we will be returning to Earth soon, do you two can plan that wedding."

"Thank you," we both smile. 

I walk over to Doctor McCoy's office and ask him if we can leave. He says "Sure," so I grab Pasha's hand and we walk out of Med Bay. "Thank you, Jim," I say.

"Anytime, kids," he smiles.

"Come on, Pasha," I say running down the hallway to our room. I open the door and we walk inside. 

"I'm going to change then we can eat and maybe watch something?"

"Sure, Lils," he smiles. I walk over to our closet and pull out some shorts and a tee shirt. 

"Don't look!" I blush and see him turn the other way. I  put my pajama's on and turn back around. "You can look now, Pasha," I say. 

He turns around and smiles, "You're beautiful."

I blush, "No I'm not, it's just my pajamas."

He walks over to me and takes my hands. "You're always beautiful to me," he smiles.

 "Thanks, Love. Do you want to eat?" I ask him.

 "Sure," he says and sits down at our table. 

I return a minute later with spaghetti. I kiss Pavel's forehead and sit down across from him.  We eat quietly while smiling at each other. When we are done, he collects the dishes and I go to lay down on our bed. "Harry Potter?" I ask.

"Sure," he replies and grabs his PADD. I curl up next to him as he starts the movie. 

(A/N) I'm sorry guys, I've just hit a huge writer's block with this story.  I wrote this weeks ago and just don't know how to add one. Feel free to leave any suggestions you have for my story in the comments below or in my message box because I would really appreciate it!!

ps Sorry for any spelling/ grammar mistakes, i just wanted to get this up asap!