Chapter 9

After the beams disappear I am able to see Pavel. I look over to see who is controlling the transporter."Scotty!" I yell and run over to hug him.

"How have you been, Lass?" he asks.

"Great, Scotty!" I say.

I look back over to see Pavel struggling to carry both of our bags. I run back over and get mine.

"We need to go over to a different transporter and then we can beam to my house," Scotty tells us.

We walk down a hallway. At every door I can see transporters though the windows.

"Ah, here we are!" Scotty says.

He opens the door to a transporter and walks over to the control panel. "You two go stand in the transporter. I will set it on a delay and run over," he tells us.

Pavel and I walk over and stand in the transporter. Scotty pushes a few buttons and runs over. We are surrounded by beams and then appear outside a small house. "Here we are!" Scotty says. Pavel and I pick up our bags and follow him inside. Scotty leads us upstairs to the guest bedroom. "Here you go, a thought that if you want we could head downtown for dinner. Do you want to leave in around one hour?" he asks.

"Sure Scotty," Pavel responds and Scotty closes the door.

I look over at Pavel and smile. He smiles back and I kiss his nose. He blushes, "We should probably unpack our stuff," he says. 

"You're right, I like it here in Scotland." I respond.

I hear a door open downstairs, but think nothing of it.

We unpack our stuff and walk downstairs to see Scotty... kissing a girl.

Pavel and I look at each other. I mouth "Scotty has a girlfriend? Who is she? I didn't know this!"

He mouths back "I didn't know this either. Pavel clears he throat and Scotty looks over. "Oh sorry, we didn't see you there!" Scotty says, "This is my lassy, Amy." Amy smiles at us still holding Scotty's hand. Scotty blushes. What a strange sight to see, Scotty blushing and also caring for a girl. 

Amy gets up and walks over to shake our hands. "Nice to meet you. You must be Pavel and Lily, my Scotty's friends." At the line my Scotty, Scotty blushes even more. "I'm Amy. It's nice to finally meet you!" she says.

I smile and say "It's nice to meet you too! I'm excited to go out to dinner tonight!" I respond.

"Yes, I would be nice to get to know you too!" she responds.

"Well we have to go get ready. See you later," Pavel says.

"Yes, I have to get ready too," Amy says.

We walk upstairs and down the hallway. Pavel smiles and kisses my forehead. I smile and walk over to my stuff. I pull out a skirt and shirt. I face away from Pavel and quickly change. I turn around and he is changed as well. I grab my bag and take his hand. We walk back downstairs and into the living room. Scotty and Amy are sitting there talking. They see us come in and stand up.

"Ready to go?" Scotty asks us.

"Yes," we respond and walk towards the door. 

We all walk around the little village for a while. Scotty tells us about every building we pass. Amy holds onto his hand clinging to every word he says. I'm sure he has told her everything multipe times. She just loves everything he says; I think its probably accent too. We decide to stop at a little pub for dinner. As Scotty tells us 'It has the best food in all of Scotland.' We get a table and order our food. "So how long have you two been together?" I ask Scotty and Amy.