Chapter 7

I open the eyes to see that I am laying on Pavel's warm chest. I hear the steady beating of his heart and smile. The door creaks open and Mrs. Chekov walks in. I slowly get up and smile at her. "Good morning dear," she smiles, "I brought you two breakfast, so get Pavel to wake up soon." She sets the tray of food on the bed and kisses my forehead. I smile and she walks out of the room.

I look down and brush a curl out of Pavel's face. Then, I lean down and kiss him on the lips. His eyes open, surprised. He then figures out that I am kissing him and kisses me back. I giggle and break away. "Your mum just brought in breakfast for us," I tell him.

"Well lets eat then, I'm hungry." He responds.

I pull the tray up onto our laps and we begin to eat. Mrs. Chekov brought us pancakes. Pavel puts a dot of butter on my nose. "Pasha," I laugh and put butter on his nose as well. He laughs at me and smiles.

He picks up his PADD off of his nightstand and we watch the news. He turns on the space news because it is in English versus the other option that is in Russian. Sometimes when he gets worried or happy he starts talking in Russian. Oh my gosh, it's the cutest thing even if I can't understand what he is saying. I just melt when he speaks Russian so fluently and quickly. In the middle of the news a message pops up on his screen. Since he set it to translate everything in English I can read it. It is from his dad and says, "When are you going to man up and marry her?"

Pavel blushes and mumbles something in Russian. I kiss his cheek and he smiles and me. "Tell him we will get married when we are ready," I tell him and take his hand. He blushes and types his response back to his dad. In a few minutes we get another message again from his dad. It says "You are being safe with her, right?"

He blushes and mumbles again in Russian. I guess it was something along the lines of "Dad don't talk about that! She is reading this right now!"

I blush and look away. "Well this is kinda awkward," I whisper. He raps an arm around me and I look back up at him and rest my head on his shoulder. He smiles and kisses the top of my head.

"How much longer do we have shore leave?" I ask him.

"Just the rest of this week and to Wednesday next week," he responds.

"Do you think we can go on a trip to Scotland?" I say.

"Sure!" he says, "Maybe we can go meet Scotty. I will send his a message."

"Haha, ya that's a great idea! So when should we leave?" I ask

"How about tomorrow afternoon," He says.

"That sounds great!" I say and kiss his nose. He laughs and hugs me. "Pasha? How can we be Doctor McCoy's great grandparents? Does that mean we are going to go back in time? Do you even think we would get married?" I ask.

"I don't know, but it seems so. If you do get sent back in time, I will be right there. Also, yes I would like to get married eventually. You are the first girl I have loved and don't know what I would do without you."

"Awww, Pasha. I love you, like crazy. Well lets get dressed. Maybe we can go downtown," I say.

"Okay," he smiles and gets out of bed. I went over to my Starfleet bag, I got one before leaving in case I got anything, and got some clothes out.

"I will just go change across the hallway in the bathroom," Pavel tells me.

He leaves and I pull out a shirt, jacket, and leggings.

Pavel walks in a few minutes later and I pick up the breakfast tray. "We should probably take this back downstairs," I say.

"Ya, sure," he responds.

We walk downstairs and Mrs. Chekov was in the kitchen cleaning. "Your father had to go to work, he will be home later today," she says.

"Okay, Mum," Pavel says, "Lily and I were thinking about going to Scotland tomorrow afternoon for a few days. We are going to see our friend from the Enterprise, Scotty. Today we were wondering if your wanted to come with us downtown."

"That sounds fine, dears. Let me get my coat and then we can head out in a few minutes." she responds.

I feel so close to her that I respond saying "Okay, Mum," along with Pavel.  She smiles at us and leaves the room. 

*A few hours later*

We walk around for a while window shopping. We ended up going into a store where I saw a bag I liked. Pavel bought it for me as our 'One week anniversary' gift. He blushed and I kissed him on the cheek right there in front of his mother! He  mumbled to me something about "Not in front of his mum." I just giggled and kissed his nose. He smiled at me and took my hand.

Mrs. Chekov just smiled at us. She tells us "You two remind me when I was first dating Pavel's father." We just both smile and look at each other.  "Do you two want to head back home?" Mrs. Chekov asks. 

"Sure," we respond.

*A few minutes later*

We walk in the house and we all take of out coats."I was planning on just making some sandwiches, if that is okay with you two."

"Sure," we respond.

"I will help you, Mrs. Chekov," I say.

"I have to finish some work for the Enterprise, so I will be done in fifteen minutes."

"Okay, Pavel, and thank you, Lily," Mrs. Chekov says.

 Pavel walks upstairs and I walk into the kitchen. Mrs. Chekov and I make sandwiches. "Go get Pavel, Dear," she tells me. I creep up the stairs and walk into Pavel's bedroom. He is sitting at his desk typing away furiously. I walk over and stand behind his chair. He still doesn't notice I'm there, so I lean down and kiss his head. He looks up and smiles at me. "Hi Lils, Is lunch ready?"

 "Yep," I respond and grab his hand. Come on," I respond. 

He smiles at me and gets up. We walk downstairs and Mrs. Chekov sets three plates on the table. We all sit down to eat.