Chapter 13

Tapping on my shoulder. That's what work me up. I open my eyes, but Pavel is still asleep. Somehow his hands moved in the night and were currently on my bum. I blush and turn over in bed and see a man sitting there. I sit up and see that it's only Doctor McCoy. "Bones?" I whisper yell, "What are you doing here?" 

"Sorry, I called your room multiple times but you never answered. I came down to see if you were even in here. Did you two do it? If you did, let me remind you it's no fun delivering a baby for either if us!" I tells me.

"What? No! We didn't! We have agreed to wait until we are married!" I respond, blushing.

"Yet you are sleeping together, half naked? I think it may be possible for Mr. Chekov to get his memory back," Bones says.

"oh my gosh! Really?" I respond.

"Yes," he says before his communicator beeps. 

"Doctor, we have an injured Ensign in Engineering section 4.," His communicator says.

"Okay, I'm on my way. Just bring Mr. Chekov down to Med Bay this afternoon. I got him the entire day off, so you can spend some more time together. Maybe you can start planning that wedding?" he whispers.

"Thank you! I think that we will wait until we go back to Russia so I can get his parent's imput." I smile.

He closes the door and I lean back down next to Pavel. I feel him move and whisper "Good morning, love," he whispers.

"Um, your hands?" I say. 

"Oh, I sorry! I.. I didn't mean to! I didn't know they were there!" he blushes and pulls his hands away from me. I grab his hands and intertwine them with mine. He smiles.

"Don't worry, It's okay, Pasha," I say as I brush a curl out of his face, "So have you been awake all this time?"

"Yep," he smiles.

"Well we have the entire day to ourselves then, well until we have to go to medbay. what do you want to do first?" I ask.

He cups my face and kisses me. I run my hands though his curly hair. He pulls away a minute later and we both blush. 

"You're amazing," I whisper.

"You are amazinger" he responds.

"That's not even a word," I laugh.We both sit up

"Oh well," he smiles.

"Well I'm going to take a shower," I say.

"Okay, I'll eat," he says.

I go over to the closet and dresser. I grab some clothes and walk into the bathroom. 

A few minutes later I walk out and see Pavel sitting at the table eating some cereal " I some for  you one too," he smiles.

"Thank you," I say and sit down across from him. He finishes in a minute and goes into the bathroom. I put on my boots, engagement  ring, and he comes out. "I thought we could go for a walk today," I say.

He does respond and just smiles at me.

"What?" I ask as I brush a piece of hair out of my face. 

"You're beautiful," he whispers.

I'm wearing my black Starfleet boots, black leggings, and my bright blue shirt. My hair is up in a messy bun.

"Really?" I ask, "My outfit, it's nothing special," I blush.

"It's not your outfit, you are beautiful! You are always beautiful to me,"  he looks down.

"You can never be to sweet," I say as I walk over to him. I pull his heard up and look into his eyes. He smiles and I kiss his nose. I take his hand and open the door. We walk down the hallway. "Hey, Pasha, can I show you something really cool?" I ask him.

"Sure, Lils," he replies. 

"Well come on!" I say running down the hallway with him dragged behind me. 

We go to the back off the ship. At the end of the hallway there is a little door. I push the button to open and walk inside. We walk in the room and it Is made entirely transparent aluminum.  The Enterprise was at warp. In the middle of the room towards the back there was a blanket. I walk over to it and sit down. Pavel sits beside me. 

"Wow! How did you find this place?" he asks.

"Just one day when I was exploring the ship. I wanted to show it to you one day. I guess today is as good a time as any," I tell him.

"Wow, it's amazing!" he says.

"Ya, it is." I respond. I look over at him and he looks back at me. I crawl over and sit in his lap. He strokes my hair and we both sit there looking out at space. 

We sit there for an hour, not saying anything. We just listen to each other's heartbeats and he plays with my hair. I look over at him and he says, "I um, tried to braid your hair. It didn't turn out well." 

I look over at the messy braid. "It's okay, Pasha. You tried," I kiss his cheek and then put it back into a bun.

He blushes and I stand up. "Come on, Pasha, I say, "Let's go eat lunch."

He stands up next to me, standing a few inches taller then me. I grab his hand and we walk out. We go down to eat. We see a table in the corner and sit there. "I'll get us something to eat," Pavel whispers and gets up. I see Spock and Uhura sitting on the other side of the room at a table holding hands. I smile when Pavel sits back down across from me and hands me a bowl of pasta and cup of water. "Thanks, Pasha," I smile. We quickly eat and head down to med bay. 

We walk in and Doctor McCoy is standing by a bed. "There you two are!" he says and walks over, "I think I found a way to reverse Mr. Chekov's memory loss. Since he lost his memory from a concussion, I simply have to reverse the scenario and repair the concussion. I'm not saying this will work, but it's the best shot we have."

Pavel and I look at each other. "We are going to try this procedure." I say. 

"Okay," Bones says. "This shouldn't hurt at all. There is no risk at all of damaging his memory any furthur. You will be asleep the entire time, don't worry," he tells Pavel.

I can still tell Pavel is worried. I lean over and kiss him.  My arms go around his neck. When I pull away I whisper, "Don't worry, Pasha, I will be in the waiting room the entire time. I love you."

"Okay," he smiles and kisses my cheek. I walk out, pull my PADD out of my bag, and start reading. 

A few hours later I am woken up by Bones. "Lily," he whispers, "He's awake and wants to talk to you."

My face lights up and I stand up. I walk out and see Pavel sitting on a bed. "Lils!" he yells and runs over to me. He hugs me and I hung him back. 

"I pull away and look at him, "Pasha, do you remember?" I ask.

"I remember everything before I hurt my head. Everything from today, I forgot completely," he says.

My eyes light up with happiness and I kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist and smiles.

"That's the same way you kissed me when I proposed to you," he whispers and I blush.