Chapter 12

I start crying and run across Med Bay into Doctor McCoy's office. The doors open and I walk in. He is sitting at his desk, asleep. "Doctor McCoy, it's Pavel! He's awake!" I yell, but get no response. I slap him clear across the face and he wakes up.

"Who, what? What happened?" I says sleepily.

"Pavel is awake! He doesn't remember anything! The concussion must have be bigger than we thought," I cry.

He hops out of his chair, grabs a tricorder, and walks over to Pavel who is looking around confused. "Kid, do you know who I am?" he asks calmly.

"No, I don't. Who am I? Where am I?" Pavel responds.

"Kid, we have to take this one step at a time. I don't want to overwhelm you with information. My name is Doctor McCoy. Your name is Pavel Chekov. We are on the starship Enterprise." Doctor McCoy tells him.

"Why am I here? Why don't I remember anything?" Pavel asks.

"We were attacked my Klingons. You must have hit your head on something and got a concussion. I don't know how long it will take for your memories to come back. Is there anything else you want to know right now?" Doctor McCoy says.

"Yes, who is the beautiful girl next to you?" Pavel asks.

I blush at take the seat next to him. "Can I tell him about us?" I ask Doctor McCoy.

"Yes, I will just leave you two alone for now." he says and leaves the room.

Pavel looks back at me. "Us?" he asks.

"Ya," I say and pull my engagement ring of my finger. "I'm Lily, your fiancee." I whipser and hand him my engagement ring.

He looks down at the ring and then back up at me. "Really? Arn't we a bit young?" he asks quietly.

"Yes, well you're the one who proposed to me, Pasha," I laugh. "That's your nickname. You call me Lils. I love you so much," I say as tears stream down my face. "

He takes my hand and slides the ring back on my finger. He then wipes the tears out of my face.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"It's just I... I didn't know you were even going to wake up! I love you so much; I don't know what I would have done without you!" I tell him.

"Oh Lils, I must have loved you an awful lot. You were the first face I saw when I woke up. When I first saw you looking down at me I thought about how beautiful you are and how I wished you were mine. The good thing is, I guess you are! When you tried to kiss me, I was just in shock from waking up. Now, I wouldn't mind it at all," he smiles and looks down, blushing.

I laugh and lean down and kiss him. Our lips meet, and he smiles into the kiss. I start to pull away, but his puts his hand on the back of my head, pulls me back down. I laugh and pull away a minute later.

"Were you always that good of a kisser?" he asks.

I blush and look down.

"I think love you," he says.

I look up and smile.

"Sure I don't remember anything. I didn't even know who you were when I first woke up. This all may be really fast, but I think I've fallen in love with you all over again," he whispers to me.

"Oh Pasha, you have no idea how much I wanted to hear that! I was worried that you were going to change you mind about me and we wouldn't be with me anymore," I respond.

"Lils, I would be a fool to reject someone as beautiful as you!" Pavel smiles at me.

He sits up in his bed and leans in to kiss me. Our lips meet as we hear someone clearing their thoat. We both break away and look at Bones. "So I guess you kids are still together?" he asks.