Chapter 10

Thanks guys for waiting so long of this chapter!!

I yawn and open my eyes. First, I am confused to not see Pavel. I hear the water running in the bathroom and know he is in there. I get out of bed. Pavel walks out of the bathroom wearing nothing, but a towel around his waist. He looks at me and blushes. "Are you done with the bathroom?" I ask.

"Yes," he responds. I walk past him and kiss his cheek. He smiles and walks over to his clothes. 

I take a shower and brush my teeth. This is when I realize that I forgot clothes. I wrap a towel around my body and peek out the door. "Um, Pasha, I forgot my clothes. Can you get some for me?" I say.

"Sure Lils, is this shirt and jeans okay?" he asks.

"That's good, thanks, Pasha," I respond.

He blushes and picks up some underwear too. I open the door and grab my clothes. I close the door and put my clothes on. A few minutes later, I exit the bathroom. Pavel is sitting on the edge of the bed tying his shoes. I walked over and put my engagement ring. Pavel walked up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.He puts his hands over mine and smiles. I lean against him with my head on his shoulder  "I love it!" I whisper to him.

He smiles and kisses my head. "I'm glad you like it," he responds, "You ready to go downstairs?"

"Wait, let me put my boots on," I respond and  pull my boots on. We walk downstairs. Scotty and Amy are both already awake. They are in the kitchen, at the table, eating breakfast.

"The food replicator is over there," Scotty tells us as he points towards a device sitting next to the sink. Pavel and I get pancakes and sit down across from Scotty and Amy.  "Good morning!" Amy said to us.

"Good morning," I responded.  

"I was thinking we could all go on a hike today. What do you think of that idea?" Scotty asks. 

"Sure, Scotty! I used to like going on hikes back in my time." I respond." 

"I want to go on a hike too!" Pavel says.

Pavel and I finish eating our pancakes and clean the dishes. Amy and Scotty leave to change while Pavel and I go sit in the living room. He sits down on the couch and I curl up next to him. He smiles and and wraps his arm around my waist. I smile back and we just sit there waiting for Scotty and Amy. They return a few minutes later and walk over to the door. We get up and walk over to meet them.

"There's this one path you will love, Lass," Scotty whispers to Amy. She smiles and takes his hand.

We all walk out and Scotty guides us to the forest behind his house. We follow down a path. I trip over a stick and yelp. Pavel catches me before I fall. "Gotcha, Lils!" he says. 

He pullls me up to where are noses almost meet. We stay like that for a few minutes, lost in eachother's eyes. Pavel's dark blue eyes look into my light blue eyes. He smiles at me and I smile back. We don't even notice that Scotty and Amy turned around and are currently smiling at us. I hear Amy say something and look over at her. She smiles and says, "You are really sweet together!" she says.

I smile back over at Pavel and take his hand. We all continue walking. None of us talk, we just admire the sounds of nature around us. The forest ends and opens into an open area. It seems like one of those perfect places you only see in movies. The ground is covered with wildflowers. I run out into the middle and lay down. I know it seems so stereotypical, but I really wanted to do this. Pavel lays down next to me while Scotty and Amy lay down next to him.

Everything is peaceful until Scotty's communicator starts beeping. He opens it up and swears under his breath. "Shore leave is canceled now, there's some space emergency. The Enterprise will beam us up after we pack our stuff. We have fifteen minutes. Captain Kirk has talked to Starfleet and Lily and Amy are allowed to come aboard with an engagement visa," Scotty tells us. 

 We all get up and trudge back to scotty's house. Pavel and I walk upstairs and to our room. We both start scavenging around the room picking up stuff. I finish first, zip up my bag, and sit on the bed. "I'm sorry, Lils," Pavel says, "I really wanted to make today special."

I turn and look at him. I lean over and kiss his forehead. He smiles and looks up at me. He picks up our bags and we walks downstairs. A few minutes later, Scotty and Amy come downstairs. Scotty pulls out his communicator. "Four to beam up, Enterprise," he says into his communicator and beams surround us and our bags. 

 When we arrive on the Enterprise, Pavel picks up our bags and I read off my PADD "We are on deck five, room seven." 

We both walk out of the doors, down the hallway, and into the hypolift. When the doors open, I walk down the hallway naming off all the rooms until we reach room number seven. "Here it is!" I say looking back at Pavel who is still trudging halfway down the hallway.

"It's a voice activated entrance!" he yells back. 

"I wonder.." I think and say, "Lily Chekov." 

The door slides open as Pavel arrives by my side. I laugh. "What?" Pavel says. 

"I said Lily Chekov and it opened!" I tell him. 

"The Enterprise computer must already know of our engagement!" he responds and we walk in the door. 

I take my bag from him and kiss him on the nose. "Thank you, Sweety!" I say and smile at him. He blushes in return.

I take my bag and start to unpack. I walk over to our closet and pull out uniforms for us. I have been given a green uniform to show I am family (or will be family) with one of the crew members. We both change and put our stuff into I put our stuff into drawers. I finish first and sit on the bed. Pavel sits down next to me. "Hey, you can spend this time in space planning our wedding!" he tells me.

"Ya, sure," I say as we both slowly lean in. Our lips a mere inch away when we hear the beeps of a red alert.