Chapter 8

I didn't know how to end the last chapter so I just inserted a time skip.

I wake up in the morning to find I'm still with Pavel. I see he is already awake and typing on his PADD. "Done!" I hear him exclaim. 

"What were you writing?" I ask. He looks down at me and smiles. He didn't notice I woke up. 

"I was just finishing that report for Keptin Kirk, so we wouldn't have to worry about it when we go to Scotland," he replies.

"Okay," I respond and kiss his cheek. He smiles and we get out of bed to go downstairs for breakfast. 

Mrs. Chekov is standing at the stove stirring eggs in a skillet. We hear the pop of a toaster and both sit down and the already set table. Mr. Chekov is sitting at the table reading the news on his PADD with a cup of coffee in his hand.  Mrs. Chekov walks over with two plates of eggs and toast and sets them in front of us. She then sits across from us. "So what time are you two planning on leaving for Scotland?" Mr. Chekov asks.

Pavel responds, "This afternoon around four. It is close enough that we can beam there. It is only a little over two thousand miles."

"Good, " Mr. Chekov says, "and you have a friend who lives there?"

"Yes, Scotty," Pavel replies, "He is the chief engineer on the Enterprise. He is the guy I told you I was shadowing some of last year."

"Oh yes, I remember him. He was at the ceremony for rechristing the Enterprise. He was a nice guy," Mr. Chekov responds.

We finish eating. Pavel and I clear off the table.

Third Person POV

Mr. and Mrs. Chekov sit at the table talking quietly. "I am so happy our Pavel and found a girl. She is nice to him, I like her," Mrs. Chekov says.

"I agree, when are they going to get married?" Mr. Chekov says, "I asked him and he said they would get married when they are ready."

"I see, I hope that means soon," Mrs. Chekov responds.

Back to Lily's POV

Pavel puts the dishes I hand him in the automatic dish cleaner. He presses 'start' and the dishes are clean one minute later. He opens it back up and I help him put the dishes away. "We are going to go bacl upstairs." Pavel tells his parents.

"Okay," they respond and Pavel takes my hand. 

"Do you want to watch the next Harry Potter movie?" Pavel asks as we enter his bedroom. 

"Sure!" I respond and kiss his cheek he blushes and mumbles something in Russian. I giggle and we sit down on the bed. He pulls out his PADD and searches for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. He finds and clicks on the movie. He pushes play and I rest my head on his chest. He plays with my hair and we watch the movie.

2ish hours later

"Wow, Sirius is Harry's godfather!" Pavel says, "That was really unexpected!"

"I know," I reply, "Its a good movie. Well, all of the Harry Potter movies are good."

 He smiles at me and kisses my head. I blush. He says, "Did I ever tell you how cute you are when you blush?" he asks.

I blush more and respond more, "No, but I could already tell how you feel."

He just smiles and checks the time. "Well it's about lunchtime, let's go downstairs to find something to eat."

We walk downstairs and walk over to the food replicator. We both get sandwiches and sit down to eat. On the table is a note. I reads: "We went out to eat for lunch. We we be back around 2:00. We love you two!"

I say "That means we have time to watch the next Harry Potter if you want."

"Sure! I think you have turned me into a huge Harry Potter fan too," he responds.

I smile and tell him "Thats good. From my time I'm considered an outcast because I was such a huge fan when everyone else didn't like it. I was quiet alone at times."

"I'm sorry, Lils," he responds, "Now that you have me, you never have to be alone."

"Thank you, Pasha," I say, "I love you."

He finishes the last bite of his sandwich and puts his arm around me. I smile and finish eating.

A few minutes later, we get up and clean the dishes. We then walk back upstairs with our fingers intertwined. We walk over to the bed and sit down. Pavel takes out his PADD and turns on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. He puts and arm around me and pushes 'play'.

2ish hours later

We hear the door open and Pavel pauses the movie. We walk downstairs to see Mr. and Mrs. Chekov taking off their coats. Mrs. Chekov is holding a small bag. "You two need to get packing. I got some chocolate for us, made the old fashion way, by people," she tells us. She then pulls two chocolate bars out of her bag and hands them to us. 

"Thank you!" I say and take Pavel's hand. We head upstairs and pack up our stuff. As I put my stuff in my bag, I see Pavel put a little box in his bag. I smile and  zip up my bag. Pavel does the same. He picks them both up and takes them downstairs. I thank him by kissing his cheek. He smiles at me and blushes. Mr. and Mrs. Chekov are sitting in the living room talking. They see us and we walk over to sit with them. "You two are ready to go?"they ask. 

"Yes, we are ready to go. We have to leave and go to the transport center in about half an hour," Pavel responds.

We all talk for that time and Pavel and I get up to leave. Mr and Mrs. Chekov hug both of us. We then both walk over to put our coats on. I say bye to them and we leave. I carry my bag in one hand and Pavel's hand is in my other. He smiles at me and we walk down the sidewalk to the transporter center. 

 We walk up to the desk and Pavel tells the man something in Russian. We then walk over to the transporter and set our bags down on a separate spot. He smiles at me and sees the nervousness in my eyes. "You'll be fine," he says and beams surround us.

Live Long and Prosper

harrypottertrekkie