Chapter 11-Maggie's POV

"Moriarty? Who is he?" I asked as I looked between Sherlock and John. Every time I said the name, John flinched and grabbed at his coat nervously. Something must've happened.

Sherlock remained motionless and the only thing that said whoever it was wasn't good new was the anger burning in his eyes and his tensed jaw.

"Moriarty is a consulting criminal. He kills for fun and almost killed John." Sherlock explained.

I felt my eyes widen a bit and I looked at John slightly worried that it might happen again. His face showed his fear so clearly he might as well have written 'I'm terrified' in red ink on his forehead.

I looked back down at the images with a newly found anger towards the man I have never met before.

"When do we find him?" I asked with an evil smirk playing on my lips.

Sherlock frowned as he looked at the images. I could tell he was thinking hard about something. Something was on his mind and I doubt it was anything good.

John had stepped closer to me without thinking about it.

I placed an arm around his shoulder and gave him a comforting smile. The corners of his lips twitched upwards a bit in a sad attempt to smile back.

He was worried and it showed plainly on his face. Sherlock managed to mask him worry up a bit but it still peeked through.

"So why are you bringing him up now?" I broke the silence.

"He has a trial tomorrow. They say he tried to steal the crown jewels but if he wanted the jewels, he would have them. Something else is going on." Sherlock muttered low enough that only I could hear him.

John looked at me expectantly, asking me silently what Sherlock had said.

Sherlock shook his head, signaling me not to tell.

I simply turned my head away from John to look at the pictures again.

"Can I come? To the trial, I mean." I clarified.

Sherlock nodded his head absent mindedly and looked at the photos again.

"Well I can't wait." I said with a grin growing on my lips.

*****************AT MORIARTY'S TRIAL- THE NEXT DAY********************

I sat up on the upper platform with John as Sherlock ranted to the jury on how Moriarty was inhuman and a criminal.

I watched Moriarty carefully. He sat perfectly at ease and stared at me instead of Sherlock, who was right in his face. I blocked out the dialogue and watched as he stared at me. His dark brown eyes piercing into my skin and his hands laid out in front of him neatly.

I couldn't deduct much from this distance but I could see that he was thinking hard about something as he observed me. John noticed our stare down and swallowed nervously. Moriarty smirked as he did so as if relishing in the fact that he had John and Sherlock nervous, even though Sherlock wouldn't let it show.

The trial went by in a blur and Moriarty was found not guilty. Sherlock was outraged when he found out and spent the cab to 221b in pout mode.

I don't remember most of the day, it was spent with me being bored and looking for something to do and Sherlock and John had gone off somewhere doing god knows what. I went back to my own flat to think things through.

What had I gotten myself into? Excitement and adventure, that's what! It's what I wanted and I got it by coming to London. I got it by meeting Sherlock and John.

Everything was a blur until the fall.

The Fall of Sherlock Holmes. My best friend. My life saver.

(A/N) Ooooh next chapter is the fall. Well, the next two chapters actually. Next one is gonna be in Sherlock's view point and the one after that is gonna be Maggie's view again.

I might do John's POV about the fall but I'm not 100% sure yet. Sorry that the trial and everything was vague but I haven't watched the episode in a while so I forget what exactly happened.

That and you all saw it, You don't need to read it. So yeah I hope ya enjoyed!

Oh and sorry it's so short, this is mostly a filler chapter!

BAI!!!!!!